Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

My last Glossybox June 2017 - Swiss Edition

I was subscribed to the swiss Glossybox for 2 years. Now I decided that it would be time to try out something new.
This subscription was not the usual monthly box but it was a 3-months box. Every 3 months I would receive a box filled with 5 beauty products.
Most of the items that I received were not from the usual drugstore brands, but most of those brands were unknown to me. I thought that was really cool about this box.


This time the box itself was very plain. Nonetheless it's a very sturdy box and I like to use them as a make up storage afterwards.
The theme for this box is called Salsa Summer nights. So lets see what we got.


One thing that was regretful about this box is that you couldn't really feel the theme.

1. Luxie Onyx Noir Small Contouring Brush 512



For me this was one of the most exciting products inside of this box. On Youtube I saw that a lot of girls in the States received these Luxie brushes inside of their subscription boxes, not necessarily Glossy also others. I always wanted to try Luxie out, so I'm really happy that they added one in this box.
The brush itself seems like high quality. The bristle are very soft and it's a perfect size for contouring or highlighter.

2. Marbert Youthnow! Zelterneuerndes Augen- und Wimpernserum



This Serum looks like something expensive. It is a serum for the eyes and lashes. This comes right in time, since I have very dry eyes.

3. Invisibobble Nano



I have no idea what they are for. I only know that they are for the hair, but I don't even get the description. xD Anyways I don't think I can use them because of my short hair though.

4. Catrice Cosmetics Iconails Gel Lacquer 05


I really like the brand Catrice for their make up. I haven't tried their nail polish though.
I'm glad they sent me a red nail polish since I just run out of my old one.
The only question I have: Is there a different application if it is a gel lacquer? Well I guess I have to find out on my own.

5. Ciaté London Fierce Flicks



This is a liquid eyeliner in black. It has a felt tip and on the swatch it looked like a very thin application.

Goodie Quickcap Beauty


This product confused me quite a bit. For a moment I thought they just added an empty plastic bottle inside of my box. Instead it is a beauty drink.
That little container next to it is a cap that you replace with the original cap once you added the water. Then you push down the green stick and the mixture gets inside of the water. Shake the bottle and then  push the opener up and ready is your beauty drink.


I tried it and the taste was horrible. I rather drink just water.

If you don't wanna be overwhelmed every month with new products this box might be something for you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen