Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2015

Halloween Oktober Q Box 2015







Theme of the month >> Sanrio Halloween <<

As usual here are a couple of informations about Q Box >>

Q-Box is a Lifestyle subscription box. They ship 5-7 full-size cute items in the section beauty, fashion, accessory and home. The products are mostly from Japan and Korea. Each box contains products of an actual value of 70$.
In every box there is included a high quality jewellery.
They ship internationally!!

They offer the following plans:
-  3-months ~ 68.85$
-  6-months ~ 137.70$
- 12-months ~ 275.40$

You will also pay 15$ shipping fees for each months.

You usually receive the box towards the end of the months.

<< Here are all the items from the box >>


Sanrio Little Twin Stars Candy Bag

This is probably one of the most random things that I got in all the boxes I got so far. This bags are reusable and perfect for all candy lovers. But obviously you could use them for something else as well.


Sanrio Badtemaru & Kitty Cell Phone Protector

Is it just me or do they look kind of sad? This cell phone protector fits all size of phones and protects your phone from damage.


Sanrio Little Twin Stars & Melody 40th Anniversary Special Edition Cosmetic Bag

This cosmetic bag made me super happy, since I almost bought a similar one in Japan.


This bag has a perfect travel size and it has two compartments to put the products inside.


Etude House Baby Sweet Sugar Powder

I always get super excited to receive asian beauty products. Anybody knows about an asian monthly box that ships internationally?
They selected this powder out of 3 shades and I believe that this powder might be a little too yellowish for my skin tone.


Sanrio Gudetama Spoon

This spoon is super adorable. It looks like it's a ramen spoon.


Sanrion Hello Kitty Monster Collection Figure

We should rename this to creepy kitty. Where are Kitty's eyes?!?


Hello Kitty Halloween Themed nail Sticker

I never used nail stickers and I have no idea how they actually work. But due to the Q Box I'm getting more and more, so I might need to figure out how they work.


Sanrio 18k Gold Plated Hello Kitty Necklace

How adorable is this Hello Kitty Necklace?!? The jewellery in the Q Box are always so cute, but I noticed that you have to be careful and always remove it before taking a shower, since it gets damaged once it gets in contact with water.

Hello Kitty Lollipop

The last item was a lollipop that I ate right after unboxing the box, so there was no opportunity to take a picture.
Up until now the sweets were always a supplementary gift but now it was added in the items.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen