Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015

September Q Box 2015 is full of Unicorns


Initially I only subscribed for 3 months to the Q Box. I just wanted to test it out and see how I liked it and if the products are of any use to me. It happens that I became obsessed with the box and it seems to me that on my Youtube channel there are only unboxing videos left...
I was planning to re-subscribe to the box after Summer holidays, but when I saw their sneak peak on their September Q Box, I had to subscribe right away.

This months theme was most probably "Sanrio/Hello Kitty & Unicorn".
I'm a sucker for unicorns, can't resist anything that has the face of a unicorn on it.

As usual here are a couple of informations about Q Box >>

Q-Box is a Lifestyle subscription box. They ship 5-7 full-size cute items in the section beauty, fashion, accessory and home. The products are mostly from Japan and Korea. Each box contains products of an actual value of 70$.
In every box there is included a high quality jewellery.
They ship internationally!!

They offer the following plans:
-  3-months ~ 68.85$
-  6-months ~ 137.70$
- 12-months ~ 275.40$

You will also pay 15$ shipping fees for each months.

You usually receive the box towards the end of the months.


If you are too lazy to read this post, than watch me unbox it instead. ~~


<< Here are all the items from the box >>


Sanrio Little Twin Stars Unicorn Pouch

This unicorn will probably be the cutest thing I'll ever own!!! *_* so freaking adorable.. :D
Unfortunately the zipper on the back broke while I was trying to open it and since then I wasn't able to unzip it. I was not even sure if you're suppose to open the back.. but it's a pouch so it should be possible, right?
The chain that is attached to the unicorn is also disposable, so instead of using the unicorn as a pouch, I'm using it as a teddy. :D
They shipped 3 different colours and I received the pink one *__* They also had a baby blue one and for the other colour, I have no idea....


Osewaya Unicorn Erring Set

Q Box always adds a jewellery item in each box and this time I received earrings. Yet I thought the pouch was super adorable and then look a those earrings. There is a unicorn on one of them!! In total I received 4 pieces of earrings. That's perfect because I have 4 earholes.


Etude House CC Cream

Although I was really excited to receive the CC Cream, I am already familiar to this product and not all too fond to it. It is slightly too white for my taste.
Unfortunately when I opened the packaging, cream spilled out. It appears that the cap wasn't locked properly. That never happened before... so it's a one in a lifetime thing...
I still think it's amazing how they added a whole packaging of cc cream in the box. Makes this box worth, even to all you makeup junkies out there. ;)


Tokidoki Unicorn Sticker

Such a cute little unicorn sticker. It looks like a tattoo to me. xD Probably because I'm just too obsessed with tattoos...


Rilakkuma Spray Bottle

This bottle came to the right time. I was just thinking about buying a bottle for my body mist so that I can carry it with me in my bag. I wonder if there is actually something that still doesn't have the Rilakkuma face on it.


Sanrio Hello Kitty Screen Protector

I always was considering getting a cover for my notebook, but never have I imagined to receive a screen protector this cute. The screen protector is stretchable, so it fits for any size. (Bigger screens are suggested) The only downside is that you won't be able to close your notebook if the protector is applied


Sanrio Hello Kitty Cable Organizer

Can this get any cuter?? :D I had lots of struggle to figure out how this actually worked but ever since I got the hang of it, it has been holding my cables.


Back to School Surprise Gift

The last item was a back to school surprise item. This was probably because they also offered a back to school box earlier on.
The surprise gift that I received were mini Hello Kitty tapes.


Although they say they ship 5-7 items I mostly got up to 8 items per box.

Which was your favourite item?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen