Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 26. September 2015

My last Ice Cream ~ August Q Box 2015


I'm so sad that summer is almost over and the cold is coming. It won't be long until Christmas, so let's all enjoy one last ice cream. Ice Cream was also the theme in my August Q Box.

Here a couple of informations about the Q Box:

Q-Box is a Lifestyle subscription box. They ship 5-7 full-size cute items in the section beauty, fashion, accessory and home. The products are mostly from Japan and Korea. Each box contains products of an actual value of 70$.
In every box there is included a high quality jewellery.
They ship internationally!!

They offer the following plans:
-  3-months ~ 68.85$
-  6-months ~ 137.70$
- 12-months ~ 275.40$

You will also pay 15$ shipping fees for each months.

You usually receive the box towards the end of the months.


Here is what was inside the box:


Soodudu 3D eraser Set

How can they ship something as cute as these eraser and expect you to actually use them?!? I don't know about you guys, but I will probably keep them for a lifetime. :)


Rilakkuma Ice Cream Ballpoint Pen

Does there even exist something that doesn't have the face of Rilakkuma on it? This pen is probably the cutest pen ever!! Not only is it Rilakkuma but it's Rilakkuma in a ice cream shape!! :D


Ice Cream Supermen Sock

Ice Cream and Supermen? Wait what is going on?? Is superman on a break eating ice cream?!? :O I already wore the socks and they are super comfy.
Can there get anybody else that excited over Ice Cream like I did in my video? >> Make sure to watch it. ;)


Grill Ice Cream Gap Bottle

I work out almost daily and I love these types of bottles for my water supply.


Funny Ice Cream Stickers

I probably have a whole collection of stickers but still can't get enough of them.


Disney Micky/ Minnie Mini Fan

I needed some time to figure out how to open this fan.  But actually it's really easy, just remove the head from the cone.


Basic materials Fruit Cute Cosmetics Cotton Pad

I love asian cotton pads! They are different from the european ones. This cotton pad case is perfect for city trips. I'm a little missing the cuteness in this item though...


My Sweety golden bear Brooch 

This bear is super adorable but I was still expecting something more suitable to the box's theme.


Overall it was super fun unboxing this video and the surprise was not missing.
All the items in this box are super useful and they are definitely worth the money.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen