Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Dienstag, 4. August 2015

My third and last Kawaiibox unboxing June 2015


I got my third and last Kawaiibox this week. It makes me really sad to think that this is already my last box.
This month as well, I received some really cute stuff.


To remind you of what Kawaiibox is here are the most important informations:

This subscription box comes with 10 to 12 cute items from Japan and Korea.

You can choose between 4 plans:
  •   1 month plan ~ 18.90 USD/1 month
  •   3 month plan ~ 18.90 USD/1 month
  •   6 month plan ~ 17.90 USD/1 month
  • 12 month plan ~ 17.90 USD/1 month

!Free international shipping!

The items that you get are all 100% original, no fake products. You receive accessories, DIY products, food, school supplies and much more.

For more informations visit Kawaiibox's website.

My favourite part about these boxes were the candy parts. It was always such a surprise to get one box of candy each month.

Like I already did for my past boxes I also filmed an unboxing video for my last kawaiibox. Make sure to subscribe to my Channel since there is going to be a giveaway very soon.




Cute Guys Stationary



I made the mistake and thought that this was a Rilakkuma stationary. Let's face it that bear looks a bit similar to him, maybe he's his cousin. :D
This stationary comes with 2 pencils, a pen, a rubber, a sharpener and 2 other things that I haven't figured out.
Like you can tell by the writings, this item is from Korea

Kawaii Bean Mini Plush


Waaaaa this blushie is so kawaii!! Please let me introduce to you mr. bean ;) He's so adorable with his pink cheeks.

Hello Kitty Pen


This Hello Kitty pen is so adorable!! I love the colour combination.

Alpaca Bag Charm



This alpaca key chain is so adorable!! I found out that this year is the year of the sheep and that's probably why there are so many alpaca items around.

Ice Cream Stickers


Like in all the other boxes, also in the last one I received stickers. These stickers are so cute. There is a lot of candy and bears going on.

Korean Nail Art Set


This month must be the month of nail art. I've been receiving a lot for nail art. Too bad that I'm not all too good at it. I've never worn fake nails and I don't know how to apply them. This is a set that comes with nail files and nail glitter stars and hearts. There is so much colour going on in this set.

Smiling Poop Sharpener


I was laughing at this because I thought it was poop and yet I was right... But it's probably the cutest poop in the world.

Strawberry Squishy Charm


This squishy looks to eat good. It's a strawberry with cream on the bottom.

Cute Animals Pill Box


This pill box will be my saviour for storing fake lashes. They've been laying all around my home. Sometimes they scared me to to death, because I thought it was a spider. lol

 Sushi Pluggy Charm


Who loves sushi!?!? Meeeee!!! It's been way too long since I ate last sushi. To be precise it was back in Japan.. so almost a year soon!! But now I can carry sushi around with me all the time.

Animal Sticky Notes


Sticky notes in form of fat birds!! How can we not love them!?!

Kracie Bubble Jelly DIY Candy


My favourite item of this box was the candy. I got diy pudding this month!!! Yay this is going to be super delicious.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen