Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 29. August 2015

July Q Box 2015 unboxing


My second Q box arrived and I also find out that each box has a theme. This months theme was Macarons.

For those who don't know what Q Box is, here a couple informations:

Q-Box is a Lifestyle subscription box. They ship 5-7 full-size cute items in the section beauty, fashion, accessory and home. The products are mostly from Japan and Korea. Each box contains products of an actual value of 70$.
In every box there is included a high quality jewellery.
They ship internationally!!

They offer the following plans:
-  3-months ~ 68.85$
-  6-months ~ 137.70$
- 12-months ~ 275.40$

You will also pay 15$ shipping fees for each months.


Here the unboxing video:




i-NeU Nail Art Design Book - Korea



I received a nail art design book with many nail charts to try out new designs. Unfortunately everything is written in korean and I don't get exactly how it works.
I'm pretty sure this book is really useful for people that love nail art. In here you can practice a lot.

Matty's macaron Sticky Memo - Japan


As mentioned before this box is macaron themed and this was one of the macaron items. These are some really cute sticky memo pads. :)

My Sweety Pearl Golden Leaves Hair Clip - Korea


The jewellery this month was this super adorable leaf hair clip. It gives such a ancient greek vibe.

Matty's Macaron Luggage Tag - Japan


This is probably the most adorable luggage Tag that I've ever seen! So adorable. From now on I will only travel with this on my suitcase. :)

Daho Blackhead Clean Brush - Japan


I've seen this brush back in Japan and I was really tempted to buy it. In the end I never bought it and now I received it in my Q box. This blackhead remover is so cute and fits perfectly in my finger.

Matty's Macaron Storage Boxes Set - Japan


Remember the orange macaron box that I received in one of my Kawaii boxes? Guess what, I received other macaron containers. The exact same just in other colours. I even received a pink one!!

Too Cool For School Shadow Blush Palette - Korea


Too Cool for School!! I always wanted to try this beauty brand out. This mini palette comes with a blush and two eyeshadows. They are super pigmented.

Cecil McBee Bag in Bag Print Tote Bag - Japan


The last item that I received is this super adorable bag. It's a bag on a bag!!
This bag is quite big and I'm going to use this as my shopping bag.


On their website they say that the maximum would be 7 items.. but in this box I received 8 items!! It's a win win. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen