Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 23. August 2015

Clarisonic Mia 2 Nautical Summer Faded Rose



For several years I was interested in the Clarisonic. This summer when I hit Marionnaud in my town, I came across this pink Summer Edition. I believe they told me that it was a limited edition.
I'm completely obsessed with this colour. I always told myself that I would buy a pink Clarisonic.
Beside the pink one they offered two additional colours: Sunwashed Peach and Bleached Denim (Blue).

For those who are not familiar with Clarisonic, here are some informations about it:

- Clarisonic is a Facial Sonic Cleanser:
It gently cleanses your face in only 60 seconds. They suggest to only use it twice a day. It's for all skin types. It helps you getting a healthier, smoother and softer skin.

- Cleanses 6x better than with your hands:
Clarisonic ascillates at over 300 movements per second. It doesn't vibrate. It removes your makeup completely. It helps skin products absorb better to the skin.


Clarisonic offers different types of cleanser. It is up to you to find the perfect match for you. I decided to go for the Mia 2, because it's a travel friendly device, therefore not all to big or heavy and has enough applications for me.

About Mia 2:
- 2 Speeds
- Interchangeable brush head
- Battery indicator
- 1 minute pulsing T-Timer
- Travel case
- Replace brush head every 3 months

The device comes with a charger, travel case, a mini size cleanser and a sensitive brush head.

My thoughts about it:

So far I've been using it for almost 3 months now and I'm completely in love with it. When I was reading some reviews on it some girls claimed that they would have major breakouts after starting to use the Clarisonic. One reason why I was quite hesitant about buying it. Fortunately I never had any breakouts because of it. It has been working greatly on my skin. My skin really feels clean after every wash.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen