Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Freitag, 17. Juli 2015

Obsessed with subscription boxes: First unboxing Q-Box June 2015




I subscribed to a new japanese/korean monthly box.
This box is called Q-Box.

Q-Box is a Lifestyle subscription box. They ship 5-7 full-size cute items in the section beauty, fashion, accessory and home. The products are mostly from Japan and Korea. Each box contains products of an actual value of 70$.
In every box there is included a high quality jewellery.
They ship internationally!!

They offer the following plans:
-  3-months ~ 68.85$
-  6-months137.70$
- 12-months ~ 275.40$

They're currently having a sale on their subscription plans. Not sure if it's a constant sale since it has been on sale for some time now.
You can also order the boxes individually.

The price per box is 24.95$/Month

Good news shipping is also for free. At least I didn't have to pay anything. :)
On their website they say they deliver the box by the 15th each month. I received my first box by the end of the month. Hey but I don't really mind that much.

When you order a plan, they indicate which box you will get on their website. On the confirmation mail they mentioned that I would get a shipping mail with tracking number. I never received that mail...

Beside the monthly boxes you also get the opportunity to buy limited themed boxes, like Totoro box, rilakkuma box, doraemon box, ecc.
From time to time they come out with a new box. You should hurry to order them, they are sold out pretty quickly.

I subscribed to a 3-months plan to try out how I like the box. My first box that I received is the June box and I would like to share with you the products that I received.





Let's start with the jewellery. I received a necklace that reminds me a lot of Sailor moon because of the stars and hearts. The other item is a pin with a planet and a bunny pendant. I was positively surprised to receive 2 jewellery in one box. The quality looks really good as well.
Both the items came inside this orange bag. For additional safety they were wrapped inside plastic bags.




The next item inside this box is a Rilakkuma washing sponge for your body. It is so adorable!!! Seriously who doesn't love Rilakkuma!!



I also received some paper straws with this really classic straw pattern. I never knew that you could actually use paper straw as well...


A wallet with fox faces on the front and back. It has a coin holder and cards compartments. It has a good size and is good for small coins and some cards.


This is probably the cutest item in this box. It's an air humidifier which can be put on top of a bottle filled with water and just plugged into a usb-capable device and it will humidify your room in times of need.
The head of this Teddy is just so adorable!! He has chocolate on his ear. :D


There was also tape inside the box with some really cute pattern. The pattern is pink :) On the packaging of the tape you can also see the Patterns. I got crowns and chess pattern.


My friendly neighbor Totoro :D I got a Notebook. It's funny how the Romaji is in italian. Did they knew that I'm italian? lol


In addition to the products I also received a small chocolate bar from Meiji. That was really sweet. =)
All in one the items that I received in this box where all really useful and cute. I am really looking forward to the next box.

I wish Q-Box would work more on their social media and customer service. As a new subbie I had no idea when to expect the box and when I wrote them a mail they didn't even reply. I might just be too spoiled with kawaii box's customer service which is excellent.
I noticed that other subbies where also in the dark about the shipping of the box. The only information we had about the box was that it shipped out. At least that's what Q-Box posted on their Instagram.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen