Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

Diary of a Shopaholic: My love for Catrice Cosmetics and the Nudes


If you are following me on Youtube you might know that I am a huge fan of Catrice Cosmetics. For all those who haven't seen my videos. Hop over to Youtube and look for jamilaxaj. Click on the Youtube icon to get there directly. ;)

Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof #010 Translucent

I'm already using this powder and I love it. It keeps my makeup in place and is so mattifying. I tend to get really oily on my T-Zone and this powder helps me prevent this.
This powder has a whitening effect so if you are not really into porcelain effect I would not recommend it. I picked up this product for my sister because the other day she asked me, if I knew any powder that doesn't have a yellow undertone. The first product that came up my mind was this powder.

Catrice Cosmetics Illuminating Blush #030 Kiss me Ken

I can't get enough out of blushes. Blush is 1 of the 3 beauty essentials. The other 2 are Mascara and Lipstick.
This blush comes with shimmer and pearl effect to give some nice highlight to the cheekbones.

Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder Darker Skin #020 Deep Bronze

Let's ignore the fact that this bronzer is for darker skin, while I am pretty pale. I am pretty much into bronzing but haven't found the perfect shade for my skin. I noticed that when I use a darker bronzer the result is better than with lighter products. On top of that I prefer matt bronzer over the shimmery type. I don't want my entire face to glitter whenever the sun is shining.

Catrice Cosmetics Kohl Kajal #070 Take the Greyhound

For most of the time I use black eyeliner, but lately I've started to try new shades and wanted do give grey/silver a try.

Catrice Cosmetics Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish #070 Red-Volution

How can it be something else then a red lipstick. :D
This is a 3 in 1 lip product. It is pigmented like a lipstick, long-lasting like a lip stain and has a shiny finish like a lipgloss. Sounds promising, right?

Maybelline The Nudes

I've been going back and forth if I should buy this palette or not. I had the sensation that I probably own all the shades that are included in this palette. In the end I still picked it up.
With this palette you are able to create up to 13 looks. You get matt and shimmery shadows.
This palette is very similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. So if you are looking for a cheap alternative this palette might be a good try.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen