Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 4. April 2015

Empties #8



I'm back with a new round of empties.


Dior Hydra Life Baume Onctueux Pro-Jeunesse

Points: 3/5


Lately I've been looking for my holy grail moisturiser, so I'm trying out several new products and even high-end products.
Not long ago I decided to check out Dior products. I've never had skincare products from Dior so I got excited about the idea to try them out.
The product itself was really good. The cream has a quite thick consistency and it feels really moisturising. It is a great product for the night time. Unfortunately the product wasn't all too long-lasting and considering the price, you would spend a lot of money on it.
The packaging is quite a pain as well. There are many hard to reach spots.


Giorgio Armani Si

Points: 5/5



Yes!!! The name says everything. :D Oh, I adore this perfume. It smells so good, it's a really strong scent. Armani is my absolute favourite if it comes to perfume. Since years the Armanimania has been my absolute favourite, but this one is almost replacing it.


Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator

Points: 5/5



In the past I didn't have many positive experiences with Clinique products. Fortunately my skin changed drastically and the products I'm using have only positive effect on my skin. So does this moisturiser from Clinique.
The cream is really lightweight and perfect for mornings before applying Foundation. I think Clinique is in the medium price section. Not too expensive but also not all too cheap.


Missha Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule

Points: 5/5


Can we just please adore this packaging for a minute!! It is so cool!!
I find it hard to rate any anti-aging products. I would say, as long as your skin remains young and soft it works? Anyways I never had the feeling this product would have a negative effect on my skin.


Manhattan Base Line Eyeshadow Base Long Lasting

Points: 5/5


Before I got introduced to Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer, I lived my life using this product. I've never heard anyone besides Germans mentioning this brand, so I assume that it's totally german. This product does an amazing job. My eyeshadow stays on place the entire day without smudging or creasing. It's also a drugstore product therefore really affordable. If you are looking for a good primer and you have this brand in your country give it a try.
If you are wondering how come this product is in my empties even thought it's not empty, that's because I had that product laying around for over a year and it's over expiring date and it smells horrible.


Etude House Aloe Moistfull First Essence

Points: 3/5


This product was my least favourite from this line. It had a sticky consistency and it was really hard to get it out of the bottle from such a small hole.
The product itself was good. I liked how it absorb very quickly into skin.


Vaseline Lip Therapy

Points: 1/5


At first I thought this was a really cool and useful lip balm. With the time I started to dislike it. It doesn't moisturise at all. It just serves as all cover over the lips and the moment it fades the lips just feel very dry again.


Maybelline Master Liner (I believe)

Points: 4/5


Well that was not really smart. I throw away the packaging without even checking the name properly.
I purchased this product back in Japan. I love these types of roll out eyeliner. It's so easy to draw a thin line with them. But you need to be careful not to draw out too much product or else they might break.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen