Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015

Empties #7


I always get excited if I finish up a product because that means I can buy something new!! Lately I finished many facial skin care products and I was really happy to test new things.

I want my empties to be as interesting as possible so let me know if you want to have more details or how I should review them.

Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum No. 1 Original


Rate: 5/5


Skinfood is a korean brand. I'm a huge fan of their scrubs, especially the black sugar scrub, this is why I decided to check out this serum. This serum was a big deal in 2013!
This product smells amazingly good and I really felt that it improved my skin texture and tone. It has a brightening and anti-wrinkle effect. The glass bottle contains 120ml and it lasted me for almost 1 year.

Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Fragrance Mist


Rate: 5/5

This fragrance mist is by far my absolute holy grail. It smells so good. Kind of a rosy flowery scent. Just amazing and it contains 250ml which lasts you for a really long time. I usually spray this over my chest before applying perfume.

Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Cream


Rate: 4/5

This product was finished in no time. It worked great for my dry skin. Aloe vera is great for the skin. It calms, it hydrates, it has healing effect, you should really add aloe vera products to your skincare routine. The cream comes in a glass container of 50ml.
So fare it did a good job but I wasn't all too impressed about it.

Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam


Rate: 5/5

I love love love these cleanser that come already foamed out of the container! They feel so soft on my skin and still remove my entire makeup. These types of cleanser are great for dry and sensitive skin because they are not drying at all. Best part is that they are really inexpensive. Japan offers so many variation for such a small price. How I miss that country!! :(

Kose Cosmeport Softymo Super Point Make up Remover


Rate: 100/5

Eeehhh yes this product gets 100 points lol. I can't live without this makeup remover anymore. It removes my eye makeup completely without irritating. It's such a gentle cream and a small amount goes a long way. It says that this cream is as gentle as a tear drop.
I just add some on a cotton pad and put it over my eyes leaving it there for a couple of minutes and then I pull it downwards without rubbing.
The bottle contains 230ml. I'm so happy that I discovered this product.

Liese Hair Cocktail


Rate: 3/5

I'm not sure how to describe hair products. I've been using this product everytime after washing my hair. I just applied it all over my hair. I never got the feeling that this hair product actually made a change, but it did smell good.

TheBodyShop Indian Night Jasmine Body Lotion


Rate: 3/5

Boy the scent of this body lotion is strong. My room smelled after this lotion the entire night after I applied it. Maybe it was a little too strong for my taste. It was a really nice scent but sometimes it made me feel dizzy.

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment


Rate: 5/5

I am absolutely in love with Missha products. They are amazing. The lady in a Missha store counter in Tokyo recommended this snail line to me and I purchased the entire thing. It was an amazing line. The packaging were so beautiful and it worked great on my skin. It felt moisturising and regenerating, just what I needed for my exhausted skin.

Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Lotion


Rate: 4/5

This lotion was different from what I imagine a lotion to be. It was really watery and think lotion. It was really moisturising and refreshing. I liked how it felt on my skin. It worked out pretty well combined with the soothing cream mentioned earlier.
The glass bottle came in a size of 150ml.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief


Rate: 5/5

A couple of years ago I had a big obsession with Clinique. Unfortunately the 3-step system did some severe damage on my skin and I stopped using any Clinique products. Lately I've been starting to appreciate Clinique again.
This moisturising cream is doing a great job as my morning moisturiser. It's a really lightweight textured watery cream that absorbs quickly leaving my skin moisturised throughout the day.

Bourjois Concealer Stick


Rate: 2/5

This concealer was ok. I wasn't all too impressed about it. It's an oil-free concealer that hides dark circles and imperfections.

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer


Lately I've been using way more moisturising products than before and my skin is thanking me for it.
My skin looks healthier, I have less breakouts and my skin looks smoother.
This moisturiser was amazing for wearing it during daytime, because it wasn't all too oily but more of a gel textured cream.

Kommentare:

  1. Ohh I have been thinking of picking up a couple of Victoria's Secret's Fragrance Mists! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You should!! they are really good!!! :)

      Thank you for reading <3

      Löschen
  2. wah~ hearing great things about Missha really making me wanna try their products right now!! Me too, is having the same opinion about the The Body Shop lotion. I'm trying their Japanese Cherry Blossom right now and it's great.

    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Missha is awesome!! Out of so many products I've tried from them there was only one product where I was super duper unimpressed about :D ohhh the Cherry blossom line is my favorite from the body shop!! I just love everything that comes with cherry blossoms :D

      Löschen