Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015

Beauty Haul - Maybelline, C. Dior and more

I was getting out of concealer so I went to look for a new one and while being already there I picked up a few other things that seemed really interesting.

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara Medium Brown


I've completely fallen in love with brow mascara. They just make my brows look really natural. I saw a commercial on this mascara and thought that the shape of the brush looked really interesting.
They had about 5 different shades and since I'm thinking about changing my hair color I was not sure which one to pick up. In the end I decided to go for this medium brown that is slightly lighter than my natural hair color.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Oh yeah!! This was the concealer that I've been looking for since quite some time. I was so satisfied with the Fit Me Fondation Stick that I wanted to try out the concealer as well. Unfortunately I couldn't find it in Japan and had to wait till I got back. Finally I purchased it and am really excited to try it out.

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin No.02 light


One concealer is not enough, I had to get another one as well. The name of this concealer just sounded so good that I had to try it out. The shade appeared to me a bit dark, but when I applied it on my face it blended in perfectly. They only had 2 shades and the other one was too dark.

Maybelline  Color Elixir No.505



I just have a huge weakness for red lippies and these cream lippies from Maybelline got my attention right away. I love this types of lippies, because it's easy to apply, they last for quite some time and are pigmented. Just perfect for lazy days.

Essie Good to go Top Coat


I don't have the patience to wait for my nails to dry, so usually I hit somewhere and the nails are ruined. -.- ahh so frustrating...
All top coats that tell me they are fast drying are my friends!! Essie is one of my favorites nail polish company, so there was no way I would ignore this product.

Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil 520 Light it up


Nothing goes without lip pencil when you have thin lips. At first I thought it might be a bit difficult to apply it since it's such a big pen, but it actually works pretty good. It's really pigmented and covers up right away. You might have to sharpen it every time you use it though.

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Dry Skin


I've been using since forever the shaver from Gillette Venus. Since this one was on sale I thought about checking it out. Lately the word "dry skin" gets my attention all the time. hihi. 
I was a bit skeptical about the coconut scent though. I anyways purchased it and matching to the shaver I also purchase a shaving blade packaging.

Gillette Venus & Olaz Shaving Blades


Sugarberry scent... I wonder how that smells. Just because I got a new shaver I didn't feel like giving up on my old one. Don't get me wrong, I am super satisfied with my Gillette Venus and I love the blades that already come with the soap on it. Ahhh it's so much easier to shave like that. I never used these blades before and they were on sale so I thought that it was a good opportunity.

Christian Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Velvet Cream for dry or sensitive skin


I finished all the moisturizers that I had and decided to invest in a high-end moisturizer just because I've never used something else beside a drugstore moisturizer. I just was looking for something for dry skin and this one happened to be right in front of my nose. Hopefully the quality is worth the money. Stay tuned for a Review on it in the future. 

Christian Dior Mousse Tendre Nettoyante Gentle foaming cleanser for dry or sensitive skin


Same thing here. I was out of cleanser and had to get a new one that was appropriate for my dry skin. When I picked up the product I thought it was already foamed inside the packaging. But now that I took it out of the box I realised that it only foams when in contact with water. Curious on how this will work for me.
I like the cleanser that come already foamed out of the container. I've only seen them in Japan... Is that a asian thing? What's your favorite cleanser type?

Catrice Allround Concealer Palette


When I went to look for a concealer in my local drugstore, they had nothing that offered a good coverage. There was this concealer palette from this company I've never heard of, have you? Catrice? Maybe a swiss thing? Well anyways, I've never used any concealer palettes in my entire life and since it was so cheap I decided to pick it up. Honestly, it's pretty good. I've been using it for quite a while now. Good coverage and blends in with my skin color.


This leads me to the end of this Haul. Do you have any new goodies that you want to share with me? Let me know =)












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen