Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015

Applying nail polish without smudging with Essie Good to go Top Coat



I'm not really fond to nail art and I don't really have the patience to wait for my nails to dry properly. It was often the case that after applying the top coat I would hit somewhere and I had to redo everything again because the nail polish came off.

Quick drying Top Coats

I'm not sure how long these quick drying top coats have been around, but surely for about 2 years-ish. I could be wrong!! :D
Anyways they surely get all my attention. Everytime I go buy a top coat it has to be declared as quick drying or else I won't buy it.

Essie Good To Go Top Coat

The other day I picked up from Essie the Good To Go Top Coat. It's a rapid dry top coat.
I did a test on how long it actually takes for the top coat to dry.

1. I started by applying 1 coat of the nail polish. I waited for about 10 seconds before applying the top coat over it.

Before applying the Top Coat

2. Right after applying the top coat I waited for 30 seconds before checking. The top coat was still a little bit sticky. I checked again after other 30 seconds and it was completely dry. After only 1 minute this top coat is completely dry!! Amazing, right?!?

With top coat on

I used this top coat already before I wrote this post and I can assure you that it stays on for about 1 week. It doesn't chip at all. This product is amazing. The only down-side is that it's quite expensive. it was around 12 EUR but definitely worth the hype.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen