Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Empties #6




Hadalabo Hyaruronic Acid Lotion

Rate: 5/5

I love japanese lotion. They are perfect for sensitive skin and super moisturizing. My skin feels always really hydrated and soft after using this product. I never had any side effects while using this product. It has a quite thick consistency but absorbs quickly into skin. Hadalabo is also really affordable.


Imyu Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

Rate: 5/5

In Summer 2014 this product was a huge trend. They offered it everywhere. It's a really lightweight composition and absorbs immediately into skin. I've never had any side effects and my skin felt always really smooth and soft while using it. The bottle lasts for a really long time and it comes for a really good price.


Herbal Essences Touchable Moisture

Rate: 4/5

I really like to apply hair cream to my hair after showering or after waking up. I really love Herbal Essences because their products always smell soo good!! Also this hair product has a really nice scent. It doesn't leave my hair oily or dirty looking. I bought it because my hair was really dry, so I needed something to moisturize my hair. Unfortunately I couldn't see any difference while using this product.



Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream

Rate: 4/5

I bought this product specificly because my skin was really dry lately. This cream is really thick and creates a layer over you skin. It is a good moisturizer but I would only recommend to use it in the evening before going to bed. If you use this product during the day it may makes your skin look really oily. I still never had any breakout while using this cream.



Lepaze Hot esthe Gel

Rate:2/5


This is a gel scrub that gets warm when in contact with the skin. I'm not really a big fan of this methode of exfoliation... It irritates me when it gets warm on my skin. I never had a feeling that my pore changed drastically after using this product.


Essential Hair Serum

Rate: 3/5

This serum has a oily consistency but it doesn't make your hair look oily. I had this product for the same reason as I had the hair cream. I needed something to moisturize my hair. Even with this product there was no big change in my hair appearence. It was not a really long lasting product eighter.


Curel Sebum Trouble Care Moisture Gel


Rate: 4/5

Curel is a really famous japanese skin care line for sensitive skin. This product is especially made for troubled/acne-prone skin. It's a really lightweight fluid and absorbs immediately into skin. I could see how I had less breakouts after using this product.



Alonism Age Control Eye Serum

Rate: 3/5

First of all, I hate that packaging!! It took me forever to get out the last drop of product and maybe it wasn't the last drop. As for the product it was a good eye serum. It absorbed really quickly into the skin.



Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer

Rate: 5/5

This was only a sample packaging but I really like this primer. It's a cream based product and it really made my skin brighter.



Etude House Precious Mineral Cushion

Rate: 4/5

I had this Cushion Fondation for almost 1 year. It had a light to medium coverage and the application was really easy. It never made my skin look oily during the day, even during Summer. For those who need more coverage this product might not be as good.




Koji Dollywink Volume Mascara

Rate: 5/5

This mascara is one of my absolute favorite mascaras ever! It gives my lashes so much volume and it lasts the entire day. The application is really easy and since the brush is small you can easily apply mascara also on the lower lashes.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen