Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 17. November 2014

Kose Softymo Super Point Makeup Remover Review


I love checking out products that have been awarded by cosme cosmetics. This time I came across a makeup remover.
For a long time I've been using cleansing oils to remove makeup and at some point I decided to look for something new.

Product description

This makeup remover removes all kind of makeup, even waterproof mascara. It also contains eyelash protecting ingredients and moisture protection. The fluid is similar to tear drops, it doesn't irritate the eyes. It's fragrance- and colorfree.


Packaging

The product comes inside a really cute pink bottle. It contains 230ml product.

How it works

Apply the fluid on a cotton pad and wipe it gently over face and eye area. To remove your eyeliner and mascara use a q-tip and dive it inside the makeup remover and just wipe them off.

Rate 5/5

I've been already at my second bottle. I just love the texture and how soft it feels on my skin. It doesn't burn around the eye area and removes completely all the makeup from my face.


With one swipe the entire eyeshadow and almost all the eyeliner is gone.

Kommentare:

  1. Ohh this looks like it removes makeup easily! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen