Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

I coloured my hair using Palty's Sakura Doughnut Haircolor



I've never coloured my hair on my own, in fact I only started to colour my hair at the age of 22. I did though colour my moms hair. Still colouring their own hair is slightly different.

Asian Haircolor

On my opinion asain haircolor is not as strong as western colors. It doesn't take to long till the original color starts to fade away. I would say after about a week you can see how the hair colour is turning lighter with a orange undertone. I don't really mind though. It makes it just more fun when the colour changes on it's own.


As you can see my natural hair colour is dark brown. I didn't bleach them before using this dye.

Palty Sakura Doughnut



I would be lying to you guys if I would tell you that I didn't buy this product only because of it's name and for the fact that Tsubasa Masuwaka is on the cover. I'm a huge fan of Tsubasa's Cosmetic line and therefore I assume that all the products she sponsores have to be good quality products. Beside that even the hair colour really got my attention. I really liked this pinkish undertone.

The product comes with:


  • Basewater
  • Hair Color
  • Container
  • Mixing Spoon
  • Hair Oil
  • A Pair Of Gloves



How to prepare the color


The preparation before colouring is really easy:

  1. Put the Base Water inside the Container.
  2. Add the Hair Color and mix it together until it becomes a mousse. (The container is almost too small, I had quite some troubles in mixing without spilling)


When that's done put your gloves on and apply the mousse all over your hair.
Try to not miss any spots and to avoid your skin. In case any colour happens to get on your skin wipe it off with a tissue.




Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with Shampoo for coloured hair if possible. I also used a moisturizing conditioner since hair colour is really drying. As for the last step I used the hair oil that was included in the packaging.



I expected my hair to turn out like the color in the middle.


This is the end result. I expected the color to be lighter. Instead it was pretty dark with a really strong pink undertone. On the roots where my natural haircolour was showing the colour is slightly darker. I'm really satisfied with the colour though. Even after the treatment my hair feel really moisturized and soft. It didn't take too much damage after colouring.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen