Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Bioderma Atoderm Cream Nourishing cream Review


Because of my sensitive-dry skin, I'm always on a hount for a good moisturizer. Through several bloggers I've heard quite a few good things about Bioderma and decided to give it at try.


Product description

This cream is meant for sensitive and dry to very dry skin. It's not only moisturizing, but it also protects and nourishes the skin.
This cream is:

  • paraben-free
  • fragrance-fee
  • hypoallergic

This cream moisturizes the skin by mantaining the water inside the skin without letting it evaporate. This product shows immediate effect and strenghtens the skin moisture.



Packaging

This cream comes in a bottle of 200ml. On top of the packaging it has a pump and makes the control of the amount of product much easier and hygenic. There seems also to be no problem when it gets towards the end and there is just a little left inside the bottle. Just turn the bottle upside down and take out the product with your finger.



How it works

This cream can be used for adults, children and babies. It doesn't only work for the face but also for your body.
You can apply it up to twice a day, after cleansing.

Rate 3/5

This cream has a really thick texture and makes the skin feel really sticky. I had to stop using it in the morning, because my skin would become really shiny and sticky during the day. Beside that I was using this product daily every evening. My skin felt more moisturised and I never had any breakouts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen