Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 14. September 2014

Cosmetic Mini-Haul

Waaaa it's been a while since I actually purchased some new cosmetics. While looking through the beauty section in Loft, I discovered at the NYX corner the Butter lipsticks that everybody is so cray cray about. While spending my time at the beautycorner I came across some other really interesting products and got really into Canmake.



NYX Butter Lipstick BLS06 Fireball

I've been looking for these Butter lipstick since they came out. There were 4 or 5 different shades available and of course I went for the brightest color of them all. It is this orange-red color. It is a slightly shimmery shade.




NYX Matte Lipstick MLS08 Pure Red

While discovering the Butter Lipsticks I also came across NYX Matte Lipstick line. I'm all about matte lipsticks. I'm not really a huge fan of shimmer or gloss lipproducts, that's why you almost never see me wear lipgloss.
Of course also for the matte lipstick section I took red. It's a really beautiful deep red.




Canmake Cover and Stretch Concealer UV Waterproof No. 02

Even though Canmake is really popular in Japan because its cheap prices, I never was really interested until lately.
This concealer made me fall in love with it's cover potential. I only took a small amount and put it on a pimple and it covered it up perfectly.



Canmake Highlight and Retouch Concealer UV

Well after falling in love with Canmake I was just picking up random products that seemed worth the try and this highlighting stick was one of them too. I have actually never used a liquid highlighter before.



Canmake Eyebrow Liquid No. 01 + 02

Canmake has a huge choice of eyebrow products. I'm already using Canmakes brow powder so I also decided to try out these liquids. They are great to fill in gabs and still look really natural.





Canmake Slim Browliner No. 02

This browliner gives me a more precise application in shading my brows.




Chulip Paris Perfect Memories 

You might all know EOS lipproducts. This product comes really close to it. It has the same shape and same system of application. They had different flavours. I took the strawberry scented one. They feel really moisturizing.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen