Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 16. August 2014

Nature Republic Olive Cleansing Cream Review




Lately I've changed my cleansing methode to cream cleanser. Before I always used to have foaming cleanser. Not that I was unhappy with my latest cleanser but only because I wondered what difference it makes for my dry skin to use a cream cleanser.



Product description

This is a cleanser that you use after the makeup remover. It removes completely all the remaining makeup leaving the skin clean and smooth. This cleanser comes in a cream type. The consistency is really thick. It has a really nice scent and leaves the skin moisturized.

Olive for the skin

Olive is pretty well known for having benefits for the skin.

Here some benefits of olive:

  • moisturizing - It helps improving dry skin
  • heals irritation - thanks to it's antioxidants and good fats it helps heal the skin
  • improving elasticity - massaging olive oil on stretch marks can help lighten them
  • improves under-eye wrinkles


Packaging

The product comes in a jar. To protect the product from spilling out there is a cover in between the jar and cap.
There is no spoon included with this product so you have to use your own spoon or take the product out with your hands.

The jar contains 300ml.



How it works

Apply all over your wet face the cream. Massage it in circular motion. Wash off with lukewarm water and dry your skin with a clean towel. Your skin will probably feel a little bit oily after it.


Rate: 4/5

It removes completely any traces of makeup leaving my skin clear and moisturized. Unfortunately because of the packaging I have to use my fingers to get the product out of the jar. It is not the most hygenic way.


Personal opinion

I have to admit Nature Republic got all my attention because of their Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. I received this product as a gift from my friend and first I was really skeptical about it, but after I started to use it and there were no sideseffect I really started to like this type of cleanser.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen