Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 6. August 2014

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review


In Korea this product is a best-seller. Its popularity has reached other countries in no time. It was even certified by the California certified organic farmer.

Product description

This gel contains 92% of Aloe Vera. It is paraben-, mineral oil- and artificial color-free. It consist of a watery substance. It has a really nice light fresh scent. Thanks to the containing ingredients it works perfectly well for all skin types including sensitive skin. It's a multi-functional product. It's a moisturizing gel that can be used for body, hair and nails. It also moisturizes without leaving any stickiness behind. It absorbs immediately leaving a nice moisturized feeling.


Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera is known for being a plant with many benefits for the body. The plant belongs to the cactus family. It grows in dry areas like Africa and India.

Here some benefits of this plant:

  • Helps treatening sunburn
  • Serves as a moisturizer
  • Acne treatening
  • Anti-aging
  • stretchmark reducing
  • nutrient rich, contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, ecc... good for health
  • helpful in treatment of gum deseases
  • helps digestion


Packaging

The gel comes inside a green see-through container. To protect the product from spilling out it has under the lid a separate cover. This way also the lid stays clean.

The packaging contains 300ml.

Price: around 14 EUR



How it works

There is no specific time or order on when to apply it. This product can be applied whenever there is the need for moisture.
I usually like to apply this in the morning and evening after my lotion and before my moisturizer. I wait till it absorbs into my skin completely before proceeding with any other products.



Rate 5/5

I fell in love with this product right away. I love the cooling effect that it has and that it absorbs completely into my skin. My skin has been clearer since I started to use this product.


Personal opinion

I would recommend this product to everyone. This product is a must-have. Is comparable to Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, just having it is a good thing. For somebody like me that has dry skin, moisture is really important. This product helps me to keep my skin moisturized. I also like to apply it on my body to give it some extra moisture. I had less breakouts and less red spots since I started to use this product. It's pretty inexpensive for the fact that there comes so much product in one container.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen