Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Korean Beauty Mini Haul - Shin-Okubo Korean Town

It been quite a long time since I purchase new korean products. Just recently I went to give a look to the new products in Shin-Okubo and I picked up a couple of things.




IOPE Air Cushion XP SPF 50 Sweat-proof

This product seems to be quite popular among the cushion fondations lately. I kind of can guess why... It has SPF 50!! Definitely a product to use in Summer, on top of that it declaires to be SWEAT-PROOF!!! If you live in a hot and humid country like me, then something like that sounds perfect!! It comes with a refill aswell.


The packaging is awesome!! Just like all the other cushion products it comes in this super convenient and compact form.


The product is well made and seems like good quality.


Before using you have to remove the cover that is protecting the fondation.


There seems to be a lot of fondation inside the sponge.

  
Sunwoo BB Compact Powder


The lady in the store highly recommended me to buy this powder and combine it with my IOPE cushion. This powder contains SPF 22 and is also sweat-proof.


In one packaging there are 2 applicator.


The packaging is really beautiful and looks a lot like a cushion packaging.



Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack

I've heard many great things about Innisfree but I've never tried it out. I randomly picked this sleeping pack because green tea has great benefits for the skin.


The product comes inside a jar. To protect the cream from spilling out it has a cover.


The product has small little pearls that dissolve fter applying on the skin.



Peripera Peri's Tint Crayon

The first thing that I thought was: "Why is this lip tint green?" Until I realised that it's a magical lip crayon.


The moment you apply this liptint on the lips it changes its shade, it i becomes a really pretty pinkish color.



Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Clay Pack

Nature Republic has recently received all my attention!! I'm more than just sattisfied with their product so I thought buying one more wouldn't hurt.
It has been a long time since I used a clay mask, because usually they are too drying for my skin.


This clay mask looks like a vulcano. The clay has a really nice scent. Also this jar has a cover to protect from spilling.


These were all the products that I got in korean town. You can except some reviews in the future about some of those products. =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen