Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

Shiseido Integrate Mineral Base Fondation Review


Here in Japan they have from Shiseido a sub-brand called Integrate. When I was looking through their products I came across this base fondation.
I actually thought it was a bronzer... I only realised later on that it was a powder fondation. I've never used any powder fondation nor do I know what the right application is.

I googled this product but I was not able to find any precise information about it.

Product description

As mentioned above it's from Shiseido's subgroup Integrate. Integrate is a mineral based cosmetic brand. This product is apparently oil-free, but it's not written on the packaging. It's a pearl-powder fondation.
The powder comes in a pearl-form and the pearls are in 3 different shade.


Packaging

The packaging seems really compact. The pearls are ordered by color. (I mixed them all together as shown in the picture) It comes with an applicator but it is not inside the packaging. (I guess I've lost it already...). There is no mirror nor anything else that would be worth mentioning.



Rate: 0/5

Personal opinion

This product was a fail purchase!!! If I had realised that it was a powder fondation from the really beginning I wouldn't have purchased it at all. I've never used powder fondation and I'm not really interested in starting to use them. I anyways tried this product out....
This product made me break out terribly!!!! On top of that my skin was getting oily throughout the day.
Also I have troubles in getting the product on a brush. The pearls make it really hard and sometimes they just get stuck on the bristles and suddenly they are all over my room!! I really wish I could say something positive about this product, but it just didn't work out for my skin.


Let me know down below if any of you know about this product and if the same happend to you... If not how do you use this product? Thanks.

Kommentare:

  1. Aw that sucks. I bought guerlain's meteorites after seeing so much hype and ended up re-selling it because it didn't do anything for me... couldnt get the product onto my brush.

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I hate when that happens!! Where do you re-sell them? ps. sorry for the late reply xD

      Löschen