Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Dolly Wink Volume Mascara #4 Review


Dolly Wink is one of my favorite japanese brands. This brand was created by the famous gyaru Tsubasa Masuwaka.

Product description

This mascara from Dolly Wink promises you voluminous eyelashes. It only has one brush that should work for upper and lower lashes. It comes in the shade black.



Packaging

The packaging is really cute. It comes with a small brush that fits for the upper and lower lashes. Since the brush is so small it gives you a good definition.

How it works

Just a few coats are enough to make your lashes pop out!! It works amazingly well, almost like a fake lashes effect.
The brush gives a precise definition. You can easily cover up all the lashes, even the smallest one. It doesn't smear, not even on the lower lashes.
My lashes still feel really soft even with the mascara on.
To remove the mascara I would use a good eye makeup remover.

How it looks like

I applied the mascara without using any eyelash curler before. There are also no fake eyelashes involved. All you see it's the magic of this mascara.

nope it's not a lippy review xD without mascara
left side with mascara
with mascara

Personal opinion

I looove loooooove loooooooooove this mascara. I've been using it daily. I love how it also works for the lower lashes.
It's definitely worth it's price!!

Kommentare:

  1. You lashes look amazing! I got this mascara recently, but haven't tried it yet!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks =) try it try it try iiit!!! :D it's amazing =)

      Löschen