Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

New beauty-products discovered in Japan

I finally went to check out Tokyo's beautystores. On the first sight I found some interesting and awesome catches.


Sailor moon products

This brings childhood memories back!!!
I can't believe that Sailormoon is having their 20th anniversary!! It was my absolute favorite anime. I always wanted to be Sailor Venus or Sailor Mars. Sailor Venus because I loved her long blond hair and her kind personality. Sailor Mars because I loved her shoes and the fact that she lived in a temple and was good in martial art. Her personality had character and I really liked that.

I actually saw those products on Instagram at the end of last year. I didn't think that I would find them because I assumed they would be limited editions.
They offer liquid eyeliner in different colors. I couldn't resist and had to get them.


Maybelline's Color ink Eyeshadows

For us better know as the Color Tattoo eyeshadows.
The last time I was in Japan they didn't sell them. I was very surprised to see them this time. I assumed since japanese girls wear barely eyeshadows, they wouldn't reach Japan at all. 




New Dolly Wink products

Tsubasa Masuwaka's brand Dolly Wink came out with new products. Beside of new eyeshadow-palettes and fake lashes she also came out with a new product.

eyeshadows

She came out with highlighting pens for the eyes. They come in 3 different shades and are actually really pigmented.
At first sight they seemed a bit dry, but when I swatched them they looked perfectly fine.

swatches of the highlighter


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen