Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Maybelline Line'n design Auto Natural Brow Liner Review


If it comes to brow products, I still haven't found the right product that works for me.
I still haven't figured out what type of product works the best for those brows. I used to have powder and then I switched to pencil.
On my opinion brow products are one of the most difficult to find. We want them to look as natural as possible. The brows have a huge impact on our face appearence. Treatening them properly is improtant. It all starts already from tweezing them.


Product description

For the past year I've been using this brow pencil from Maybelline. I purchased this product in a mall in Japan.
I was really sattisfied with the result, there was nothing that actually bothered me.


Packaging

This product is a 2-sided brow pencil. On one side it has the color and on the other side comes the brush.


How it works

When I did some reseaches on the internet, I found many negative reviews on this product. I was kind of surprised actually because I don't think it's such a horrible product.
It gave my brows a really natural look. It wasn't a really strong color and it came out really lightly. One thing that I realised about it, is that it's not long-lasting. It was easily removeable without any makeup remover.


How it looks like



As you can see it's a really light shade. If you want more dramatic brows, than this product is probably not exactly what you are looking for.


Personal opinion

I've been using it for quite some time and I just recently finished it. So far I never had something to complain about it, it did a great job with my brows.
It is a great product, if you want your brows to look as natural as possible or if you are aiming for a dolly look.
I still decided to try a new brow pencil out. The one that I'm currently using is much more pigmented than this one.

Kommentare: