Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014

Sisley Creme Reparatrice Sample + I'm looking for a good Moisturizer!!

With the flight and the change of clima my skin broke out again!! I have a really sensitive skin so the slightest change can affect my skin immediately.

Sisley Creme Reparatrice Sample

Last year before Christmas I had a skin check-up at the Sisley corner and the lady told me that my skin is breaking out because it's too dry. Read more here.
The lady gave me some samples to try and I finally decided to try them out.


About the cream

The cream that she gave me is called the Cream Repair with Shea Butter. It is a cream that you can use for mornings and nights. Apparently it's for all skin types, but I have my doubts about it being actually good for oily skin. It's a moisturizer and it repairs damaged skin.

Results

I've been using this for 2 days now and I haven't seen any changes, but it does feel as if my skin is more moisturized than before.
The cream has a nice scent to it and it doesn't feel oily at all. After application it creates a layer over my skin to protect the moisture that's inside of my skin.

My personal opinion

There is a lot of product in the sample and it probably will last me for a week, but even thought I'm still not sure if I really am going to purchase it. It would be great if I could get another sample before  buying the whole bottle. For seeing results it takes some time and I don't want to buy it and realise later on that it doesn't work for me. After all Sisley's products are pricy.

Curious ingredients

Just a few days ago I read on Totalbeauty.com a post about ingredients that should be avoided, if you are like me the type that breaks out quickly.
I got curious and checked the ingredientlist from this product.



For my surprise I found some ingredients in this product:

  • Mineral oils: traps the skin and should be the reason for white pumps on skin.
  • Fragrance: It can irritate the skin and cause breakouts.

This is also a reason why I don't want to purchase it right away and first see how my skin reacts to the product. Sisley is pretty much known for they natural ingredients, so I was quite surprised to see that there were ingredients from the list contained in this product.
 

I need a good moisturizer!!

I finally decided that I will invest a bit more money for a good moisturizer. I always used to buy any random drugstore moisturizer in hope it will make my skin look better.
With all that money that I have wasted in those products I could have bought a good one.
I want to make it right this time and buy one that works for my skin.
Before buying I want to test them. If any of you guys may know a good moisturizer for dry, acne-prone and damaged skin then please leave a comment down below. =)
Thank you so much!! 

Kommentare:

  1. Have you tried the Innisfree Green tea deep cream? It's amazing and I think it will work well with your skin type :) It's free of mineral oil and other harmful ingredients but it does contain fragrance though. It's my hg cream because it's one of the few products that I didn't break out from. For western brand, I think Kiehl's ultra facial cream is nice too. Hope this helps!

    xx Stella
    www.blushing-daisies.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Stella
      Thank you soo much for your suggestions =) I will definitely check them out!! They sound really interesting. I'm not sure if they have Kiehl's in Japan but I should be able to find Innisfree here =)
      Thanks again.

      Love, Aida

      Löschen