Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel Review


Sensitive skin --> Peelings?!?

Not really a good combination!!

I had many struggles in finding a good peeling and exfoliator for my skin. Usually the peelings with sand grains tend to irritate my skin quickly.

Laneige is a korean cosmetic brand which believes in the power of water. This is the reason why all their products are based on water.
Beside this peeling gel they also offer a Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack, which is kind of like a mask for people that are in a hurry.


Product description

This peeling contains berry yogurt and it does smell like it!! Sometimes I feel like eating it... xD
It contains raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries and strawberries extracts.
This gel has a really thick texture and it doesn't feel oily at all. It's not just a creamy texture, but it also contains some sort of grains. Even those feel really soft on the skin.


Packaging

The packaging is nothing special. It comes in a tube were you have to squeeze the product out.

It contains 120ml.




What it says

  • nourishing
  • hydrating
  • regenerating

This product is perfect for sensitive skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a yogurt texture which makes it a really soft exfoliator and gives your skin a smooth finish.


How it works

I use this product 2-3 times per week. I like to apply it while I'm under the shower. This way my pores are open and it's easier for the product to penetrate into my skin.


How to use

Use it on your cleansed face and spread it all over your face avoiding eye area. Massage it for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.


My personal opinion

It feels really moisturizing on the skin and doesn't irritate at all!!
Everytime I use this product my skin feels really soft and has a even texture. It doesn't show you directly any obvious changes. It just makes the skin feel much softer. 
 


Kommentare:

  1. I love Laneige products! The tend to work well on me :) This one looks pretty interesting. May be I'll give it a try after I'm done with my current scrub! Thanks for the review!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for reading =) Laneige is one of my favorite korean brands too =)

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Hi Charmaine =) Thank you for reading my blog!!
      Oh yeah I have that one too =)) it's a really nice product!! Sorry for replying so late!! =( I was kind of busy lately!!

      Löschen