Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

Bourjois Color Boost Glossy finish Lipstick Review


I discovered these lip crayons the first time I was in Japan.
Until then I didn't make the greatest experiences with lip crayons. I thought the Revlon lip crayons were not moisturizing enough and the Clinique Chuppy Sticks were not pigmented enough.

Product description

These are the lip crayons from Bourjois. Basically a lipstick that comes in a crayon form. There are different shades available. To try them I only got these 2 shades.

Packaging

The packagings of these lip crayons look basically all the same. They look like a thick crayon, they come with a twister and the color is the shade of the lipstick.


How it works

I personally think it's easier to apply lipstick with this crayons instead of a lipstick. They feel more moisturizing and the colors are really pigmented.
It feels as if they are a mixture between a lipstick and a lipbalm.

How it looks like

Down below you can see how the two shades look when applied.
They have a really nice fresh shiny finish.


#03 Orange Punch
#1 Red Sunrise

Personal opinion

Over all the lip crayons that I have tested I prefer these the most!
They are not only really pigmented but also really moisturizing.
The colors are really pretty and they are long lasting. I'm definitely planning on buying more shades from these lip crayons.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen