Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

Girls Drama: Less is more - Giving my skin a break

When I woke up this morning I decided to give my skin a little break. No heavy eye makeup, no bb cream or fondation and no powder. I really wanted it to keep it as simple as possible.

Taking a break from all these beauty-products is great, if you have damaged skin. Your skin itself is the best weapon for repairing the damage.
By layering one product after the other we are not giving the skin time for regenerate itself. On the other hand, some products that we apply on our skin could damage our skin more then we would imagine.

These are the products that I put on my face today:


  • Nivea Visage Tinted Day Cream for all skin types
  • Max Factor by Ellen Betrix Eyebrow Pencil
  • Maybelline Dream Lumitouch Concealer
  • Labello Fruity Shine Raspberry

I usually wear much more than only these products, but this week I want to give my skin some time to breath.
My mom gave me this tinted day cream from Nivea some time ago and I really like it. It has a light coverage and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It stays on the entire day and doesn't make my skin oily at all.
Since this cream didn't cover up my dark circles and some impurities and still applied a little bit of concealer. This concealer also brightens up my entire appearence.
As a contrast to my non-makeup face, I wanted to give my brows some definition and draw them thicker and fuller.
To finish my look I applied a tinted lip balm.




How about you guys? Do you sometimes give your skin a break or do you wear makeup everyday?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen