Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013

Empties: December 2013

I decided to share my empties through my blog instead of youtube. The reason is that I don't like to keep the empty bottles around me.
This way I can take a picture before throwing it away and I can accumulate some products, before sharing it with you guys. =)

It's kind of funny how the product decide to get empty all together.



SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

I got this product only at the end of September 2013. It lasted me for almost 3 months. This bottle contained 75ml. It was one of the smaller containers.
I applied it everyday morning and evening, as the first step right after my cleanser.
So far I really liked it, but I couldn't see in which way this product should have been better, than the Missha First Treatment Essence that I was using before it. If you want to know more about this check out the Challenge.

I decided to not repurchase it, because I will get back to the Missha Treatment Essence.
I personally think this essences are great products and have to be included in everyone's skincare routine.




Missha Cell Renew Snail Cream

I got this product a while ago, maybe it was June 2013. I purchased the entire Cell Renew Snail line and this product was the first one that was finished. My other bottles only just passed the halfway.
I realized already a few months ago, that this product is not really long-lasting. I even skipped really often this step and still it's already empty. It only contains 47 gr. and that could be the reason why it's already finished. It's really sad, because I like this product a lot. It's not oily at all, it doesn't feel sticky and my skin looks great with it.
I applied it as the last step in my skincare routine after the moisturizer.

I'm still not sure jet, if I'm going to repurchase it or not. Back in time I thought it was worthless, but I'm not so sure about it now. I will keep using my other products for some time and if I see that my skin looks worse, I will definitely repurchase it.



Loreal True Match Concealer

At first I thought that this concealer was not covering at all, but I realized that if I apply it with my bare hands instead of a brush it works much better.
The thing that I don't like about this product is the packaging. It's almost impossible to use all the product that's inside of these containers. There is always a leftover at the bottom, that you can't pick up with the brush. It's sooo freaking annoying. With that remaining product, I probably could go on for another week or more.



Clinique Exfoliating scrub

Sorry for the picture. This is how these types of packaging usually end up in my house. xD We always cut open the packaging to take out the remaining product and trust me there is a lot inside these tubes.
It wasn't the greatest scrub, but it definitely past the sensitive test. I have really sensitive skin and this scrub, even if it felt really harsh, didn't make my skin irritated at all.
It smelled like teeth paste and had small little sand sparkles inside the cream for it's exfoliating properties.
I used it once a week and it contains 100 ml.


These are actually all of this months empties. Well I had a few other products, but I accidentally throw them away. xD


*.* Merry Christmas *.*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen