Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 9. November 2013

My Favorites: Laneige Multi Cleanser Review


For me a cleanser must be a product that I can feel on the skin. I hate those light watery cleanser and I'm also not a huge fan of those cleanser that come already foamy out of the tube!!
I need a creamy product, that's not oily and that starts to foam on the skin when it comes in contact with water.
I also have nothing against the sand grains inside of the cream, as long as it's no too harsh.


Product description

I was introduced to this product through the youtuber Bubzbeauty.
Laneige is a korean cosmetic-brand. The brands name means "the snow" in french.
This is a multi-functional cleanser.
The product comes in a size of 180ml and smells slightly like lemon and orange. It's not a really strong scent though.
The product comes out as a creamy texture.


What it says
  • It's a 3-1 cleanser.
    • It removes makeup.
    • It exfoliates
    • It cleanses the face
  • It provides a soft and clean feeling after cleansing the face.
  • For all skin types
  • It contains 5 different plants: orange, lemon, bilberry, sugar cane and sugar maple.
  • Keeps the skin elastic. 
  • It contains small grains

How it works

I use it everyday. Usually only in the evenings right after removing my makeup. I don't use it in the mornings, because I don't really wake up with makeup on my face, so I don't need to remove any makeup in the mornings.
Since it is also makeup removing you can also apply it right on top of your makeup. I personally prefer first removing my makeup.

How to use

Massage a small amount of product on your skin for about 2 minutes. Rinse of with luke warm water.

Right after taking it out of the tube

After massaging it on the skin

How it looks when it comes in contact with water

You can only feel the grains, when the cream comes in contact with water.

My personal opinion

From the first time I have started to use this product, I fell in love with it. It removes my makeup completely. It contains small grains for exfoliation. Even though, it still feels really soft on the skin and doesn't irritate at all.
It has a really nice scent to it. I really like how my skin feels after using it.

Where is it available

Unfortunately I have never seen Laneige in a store. I purchase them online on Yesstyle or Sasa.

A good substitution to this product is the Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam from Etude House.
It comes really close to the Multi Cleanser and is also a great cleanser. It is slightly cheaper than the Multi Cleanser.

Kommentare:

  1. I love love Laneige but I can't try this out because they have grains and my skin is very sensitive :( Anyway, I love their other products :) Glad this works for you!

    blushindaisies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Have you ever tried it once? I also have sensitive skin but this cleanser always worked for me =)

      Löschen
  2. Hey, Jamila! Nice review you got here! If this is similar to EH Baking Powder Pore Cleansing then I think I'm gonna love it! Speaking of Laneige, I'm in love with their Multiberry yogurt peeling gel! Tried the samples at Sephora yesterday and just fell in love with its scents.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing this, dear! This goes to my next shopping list!

    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too!!! It's such an amazing peeling, especially for sensitive skin =) So they sell Laneige at Sephora?

      Löschen
  3. Thanks for the review :D I've tried this miniature before. I love the scent of this cleanser ^_^
    www.intoface.net

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. right?!? it smells sooo good =) I really love it

      Löschen