Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Freitag, 15. November 2013

Dolly Wink Brow Pencil Review


All my Gyaru and asian cosmetics freak are probably really familiar with Dolly Wink.
For those who don't know what this is, here a little explanation.

Dolly Wink

Dolly Wink is a japanese beauty brand produced by the famous Gyaru Tsubasa Masuwaka. It was launched in 2009 by the Koji group.
Tsubasa Masuwaka has another brand called Candydoll. This brand concentrates on the face makeup, while Dolly Wink concentrates only on the eye section.
Probably their most popular products are fake eyelashes and liquid eyeliner.
As the name already reveals Dolly Wink and Candydoll products are meant to achieve a dolly look.
Don't worry you can also use it for other purpose, it's not that those products transform you in a doll. ;)


Product description

The brow products also belong to the eye section, so they are sold under Dolly Wink.
These brow pencils come two-sided. On one side you have the pencil and on the other side you have the brow brush.



I have two different shades. In all they offer 3 different shades.

  • No. 1 Honey brown (really light almost beige with a yellow tone, meant for asian blond hair)
  • No. 2 Chocolate brown
  • No. 3 Dark Chocolate
left: Dark Chocolate, right: Chocolate brown

Price: 735 Yen = 5.44 EUR

What it says

  • Soft crayon tip
  • Non-sticky
  • Smoothly application with light touch
  • Long-lasting
  • Color is good blendable
  • quick application
  • No fading nor running during the whole day


How it works

I first fill in and shape my brows with the pencil. Afterwards I blend in with the brow brush to give it a natural finish. If you want you can fix it with a brow mascara, but that's really just optional.





My natural brows
Chocolate brown

As you can probably see, on the sides of my brows you can tell that the color is slightly lighter than my actual brow color. At the moment I'm having colored hair and this shade really matches with my hair.

Dark Chocolate

This shade totally fits my brows perfectly.

My personal opinion

I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Tsu-chan's Cosmetic brands!!! I wish I could own all her products!!
I've been using this brow pencil in the shade "Dark Chocolate" for over 6 months and look at how much product is still left!!!
It really stays on perfectly and gives a really natural look to the brows.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen