Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

The Challenge: Clinique Chubby Stick vs. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipbalm


These pencil-form lipbalms have conquered the whole cosmetic world. First I heard that Revlon launched them, then after short time Clinique followed with their own pencils. Now I can see them everywhere.

The first pencil lipbalms that I purchased, were the Clinique's Chubby Sticks. At that time my country still didn't have the Revlon sticks. Many products are launched really late in my country, sometimes they don't even reach us.

Let's compare the packaging

Both packagings look really similar. They are really easy to use and solid. The packaging from Revlon is slightly longer than Clinique's. Clinique has 2 different sizes. A normal and a small size. The normal one has a silver lid, the small a transparent lid. Revlon has only one size and the lid is the color of the lip balm.

Clinique Chubby Stick


Likes

+ Moisturizing
+ Different colors
+ Feels good on the lips
+ Lovely packaging
+ Easy application

Don'ts

- Not really pigmented, especially the light colors
- Weird smelling, somehow like a crayon
- They are quite pricy


The color is not really pigmented and it doesn't stay on for too long. It moisturizes your lips throughout the whole time it stays on.



Chubby Stick Mini-Version

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable


Likes

+ Pigmented
+ Mint smelling
+ Lovely packaging
+ Different colors
+ Easy application

Don'ts

- After about 3 hours, it dries out the lips.
- Not really moisturizing


I'm really impressed in how tinted they are. The color stays on all day, even after eating and drinking. I really have to praise them for that. Unfortunately after some time, it dries out the lips and it feels really uncomfortable.


Which one do I prefer
If I have to choose between those two, I wish I could have something in between those two. I love the texture of Clinique and the pigmentation of Revlon. I can't tell which one is really better.
Both brands still have their weaknesses.

Left the Clinique Chubby sticks, right Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lipbalm


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen