Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner Review


A year ago I came to notice that my skin couldn't handle alcohol-based products. At that time I was using Clinique's Anti-blemish solutions clarifying lotion. My skin started to get really irritated and red. I had to stop using any products for about two weeks.
After these two weeks have passed, I was really afraid of applying any toner on my skin.
As I was at The Body Shop I discovered this toner. On the packaging was written that it was alcohol-free. I decided to try it out and added it to my skin care routine.

Product description:

Size: 200ml

Skin type: Combination/oily Skin

  • alcohol-free
  • refreshing
  • removes impurities
  • refines pores
  • removes traces of makeup, cleanser and impurities 

Seaweed
This toner contains Seaweed. Seaweed is quite known for it's benefit of skin treatment. It contains many vitamins and minerals
It is anti-inflammatory, removes dead skin cells and other impurities, helps rejuvenating the skin, anti-bacterial, moisturizing, treats and prevents acne.
Seaweed is really gentle on the skin.

There are many skin care products on the market that contains seaweed. 
The Body Shop has an own line only with seaweed products.

My thoughts
When I started to use this product, my skin was still quite red. Instead of a cotton pad, I used my bare hands to apply this toner. I just tapped it on my face.
Right after applying it, I felt a light refreshing feeling. It absorbs fast into the skin.
It is a really gentle toner and doesn't irritate my skin.

I have a really acne-prone skin type and I break out a lot, especially during that time of the month. After using this product my acne was less visible and the red spots were starting to fade away.

What I don't really like about it is the smell of this product. It's a really strong scent. It reminds me of something but I can't remember what...

I really recommend this product to people, that have a really sensitive skin types, that tend to break out frequently.

Dry skin 
Don't even think about buying this if your skin is dry!!! This product dries your skin even more!!
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen