Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review


I've been cleaning up my room recently and I came across some products that I haven't been using for some time.
In the past I had some really bad acne and was trying out one product after another. So I ended up with quite too many products.

The Seaweed line is my favorite skincare line from The Body Shop.
A few weeks ago I already did a review on my actual toner, which is also from the Seaweed line. If you want to know more about it click here.


Product description

This is a night treatment that you apply after moisterizer. It balances excess oil while moisturizing the skin.
The texture of the treatment is really light and jelly. It absorbs immediately after applying.
It makes your skin feel kind of dry, so I would recommend it for people with dry skin type.

Skin Types

This is a treatment for combination to oily skin. Since it's really gentle it can be used for sensitive skin.


Packaging

size: 30ml

The size is quite small, but the packaging is really well-made. It comes with a pump. It lasts for about 2 months.

Seaweed

Seaweed is quite known for it's benefit of skin treatment. It contains many vitamins and minerals
It is anti-inflammatory, removes dead skin cells and other impurities, helps rejuvenating the skin, anti-bacterial, moisturizing, treats and prevents acne.
Seaweed is really gentle on the skin.

My personal opinion

I usually don't use two different products for day and night, so I have no idea how I ended up having this product. This product is great for sensitive skin, but I DON'T recommend it if you have dry skin!!! This product dries out your skin even more!! Even after applying a good moisturizer my skin still felt really dry.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen