Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

My struggle with acne Part 2 - From breakouts to clear skin Japan version

At the beginning of 2013 my skin was really terrible. I had to put on layers of makeup to cover up all my red spots. I had all over the face breakouts. My skin was red from using too many harsh anti-acne products. I was desperate. Instead of getting better is was getting worse.
I was trying out so many products, but nothing really worked.
There was no trace of self-confidence in me.ー->click here for part 1.

My time in Japan

In April 2013 I went to Japan. There I learnt many new things about skin care and realised that asians are using other methods for their skin.

Nutrition
Their nutrition contains many benefitial ingredients for the skin. They eat a lot of rice and seaweed, which is really good for the skin.
I came to realised that it's also important to treat your skin from the inside and not only from the outside.

Skincare
I stopped using many different products at the same time. Instead I went for less more effective products. I didn't concentrate on getting rid of the acne and blemishes, but instead I concentrate on a healthy complexion and in moisturizing my skin.

I wanted to share with you guys what I was using during my time in Japan.


Missha Time Revolution The First Essence

I wanted to start with this product, because I believe that this product had the most effect on how my skin looks now. I swear on this product. After starting to use this product, I had less breakouts, my skin has become more even, less red spots and my acne heals faster.
I also wrote a post about this product. If you want to know more about it, click here

Supplements: B-Complex & Fish Oil (Omega 3)

Fish Oil and Vit. B are really important for your skin. Since I don't eat everyday food that contains these 2 vitamins, I have to take them in as supplements.

Fish Oil: This vitamin is effecting against acne, reduces redness and it prevents the skin of losing it's moisture.

Vitamin B: This vitamin is really important. Not only for your skin but also for your body. Vitamin B has many sub-B-Vitamins.
It's effective against acne, production of oil, skin-aging.


Collagen Powder

Collagen is here in Asia really popular. It is called to be the secret weapon behind asians flawless skin. I never heard about it before coming to Japan.
You can find collagen in different variation. My favorite was the collagen powder.
For more details, click here.

Skin Care step by step

Cleanser 

Shiseido + Etude House Baking Powder foam

    • I only cleanse my face with a cleanser at the evening after removing my make up with a makeup remover. In the mornings I only rinse my face with luke warm water without using any cleanser.

    Essence

    Missha First Essence
    •  Right after cleansing my skin I apply this essence.

    Moisturizer 
      Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Moisturizer
      • This moisturizer is really gentle and non-sticky. It has a watery consistency.

        Supplements

        Night: Missha Night Repair
        • I applied this cream as the last step after my skincare routine, right before going to bed. 

        Exfoliator

        Skinfood Rice Mask Wash-Off
        • Since I am kind of exfoliating addicted, I still wanted a good product for exfoliating. Skinfood has the most amazing products for exfoliating. I really love their wash-offs. They are really effective but in the mean time really soft. Perfect for sensitive skin.

        Sometimes I was only using the First Essence from Missha, without any other products.

        Keine Kommentare:

        Kommentar veröffentlichen