Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

My actual exfoliating products Review


I am a huuuge fan of exfoliating and peeling. Usually it's recommended to do this twice a week, but I exfoliate almost every second day.
That's why it's important for me to have good products, that aren't too harsh.

Here are the products that I've been using and what I think about them:


Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

This is an absolute must have product if you have sensitive skin. This cream doesn't feel at all like a peeling. It feels so soft and has a really nice smell.
It is actually not really a scrub, but the cream contains small little pearls that gives the cream exfoliating properties.
I really like this product, because it's not harsh at all and good for all skin types.



Cure Natural Aqua Gel

This is one of the most amazing and impressive products that I've ever used!!! A product that shows you immediately results. It has amazing exfoliating properties and it feels almost like water.
This product does the job. If you want to know more about it click here.



Clinique Exfoliating scrub

At first I thought that this scrub was pretty harsh.
It smell like toothpaste. This scrub really reminds me of sand mixed with toothpaste. I'm not really a huge fan of that... especially because this tend to make it appear really harsh.
When you apply it on your skin, you can really feel how it penetrates into your skin. I'm always really careful not to apply too much, because I don't want to damage my skin. I only use this product once a week.




Kommentare:

  1. Hello, there! I just discovered your blog while I was searching for a review on Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. I love exfoliators, too!!
    I really like the way you write your product reviews. Simple and packed with sufficient info.
    I'll be looking forward on your next post so I followed you on GFC.
    Oh, do visit my blog and say hello!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/
    Have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Mira,
      Thank you so much =)
      aww that's so cute thank you for following =)
      I'd like to check out your blog. =)
      Thank you!! have a beautiful weekend =)
      Aida

      Löschen