Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss Review


I'm not really a huge fan of liptints. They usually tend to dry out my lips.

As I came across this product, I really got attracted to it's smelling. They smell suuuuper good. It's a fruity scent. The colors are really bright and pigmented.


Likes

+ smells really good (fruit scent)
+ really pigmented
+ easy to apply
+ nice packaging
+ glossy
+ lipbalm feeling

Don'ts

- it dries out the lips after 4 hours
- it starts to fade away near the inner of the mouth

My personal opinion

Even thought it starts to dry out after about 4h, it still is the best lip tint that I have ever purchased.
The color stays on for a really long time. Unfortunately near the inner of my mouth the color starts to fade away after some time.
It kind of feels like a lipbalm. 
I realised that this product is actually pretty good as a base underneath my lipstick. It has the same effect as a pencil liner and makes my lipstick last longer.
The colors are really pigmented and pretty.
I wouldn't recommend this product to girls with thin lips, since the color would start to fade away on some parts and you would need to reapply it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen