Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

I'm finally a proud owner of SK-II Review


Before departing from Tokyo, I made myself a little present...

SK-II is one of Japan's most prestige cosmetic brand. It is worldwide known for it's amazing skincare products.
One of their bestseller is the Facial Treatment Essence.

What is SK-II aiming to?

This company was searching for over 30 years for a natural ingredient that would make the skin more beautiful. They found this ingredient in sake yeast. Which they call PITERA.



They are aiming for a cyristal clear skin.

What are the benefits of Pitera?
  • Texture
  • Firmness
  • Wrinkle Resilience
  • Even Skin Tone
  • Radiance 

PITERA Essential Kit

I actually was aiming for the Facial Treatment Essence. I was about to pay it, when the lady told me that there would be a kit, that was almost at the same price as the Essence alone. I decided to buy the whole kit, which includes:

  • Facial Treatment Essence 75ml
  • Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 30ml
  • Cotton pads
  • Facial Treatment Mask (1x)


Facial Treatment Essence 75ml

It's not really the biggest bottle, but I'm still super happy, that I finally was able to buy it.

This product contains over 90% of Pitera. Studies have shown that over 80% people agree, that this Essence makes skin smooth and moisturized.

What is it for?
  • Moisturizer
  • Softness
  • Healthy looking skin
  • Smoothness
  • Improved texture

Now that I've been using this product for almost 1 month, I have to say that it is really amazing. My skin looks so much healthier than before.

How my skin changed:
  • Softer
  • Clearer
  • Less breakouts
  • Breakouts heal faster
  • More even texture
  • Less oiliness

I bet if I keep up using this product, it will prevent skin aging.

No wonder this product is a bestseller. With only 1 product I can achieve so much more, than with 5 products.


Facial Treatment Clear lotion 30ml

To be honest I never was really interested in the other products from SK-II... But I change my mind.
Buying the kit was the best decision ever!!

I applied this lotion with the cotton pads that came in the kit. It felt really soft on the skin and moisturizing.

What is it for?
  • helps skin exfoliation by removing dirt and dead skin cells

How my skin changed:
  • even texture
  • softer
  • smoother

May I ask you when I have to apply this lotion? Before or after the Essence?
I always appied it before the Essence, but now I think that this was wrong... Isn't the Essence the first step after cleansing your face?

Super soft cotton pads


Facial Treatment Mask (1x)

As for the mask, I still wasn't able to use it. I'm really looking forward to this one too. =)

My opinion about SK-II 

I'm really happy that I got the chance to test SK-II. I really have to admit, that the Essence is one of the best products that I have ever used.

Even though SK-II products are really expensive, I rather pay more for one product, but buy less products.

I'll definitely repurchase the Treatment Essence again.
I'm still not quite sure about the lotion though. But I might be thinking about purchasing it as well. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen