Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013

Girls Drama: What's in my beauty bag TAG


I was reorganising my beauty bag and thought about sharing with you what I carry around with me everyday.

Let's start from left to right:

  • Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the best in the world.... Just kidding!! This item is pretts self-explanatory..
  • My Super Junior Case with inside oil plotting sheets. Only my Etude House plotting sheets fit that case, but anyways I can't leave my house without them.
  • Clinique's stay-matte sheer pressed powder oil-free has the perfect travel-size. 
  • The Face Shop Aqua Tinted BB Cream comes in such a small packaging, that it makes it perfect for my bag.
  • Canmake's powder eyebrow: I'm not really a big fan of this product, so I just put it in the bag in case I need to redo my eyebrow.
  • Lense case: I wear contacts and sometimes when I wear them for too long, it starts to feel uncomfortable, so I remove them.
  • Bioré Powder Sheets Makeup Remover: Imagine going out and staying over at some friends house. It's nice to have your own products to remove makeup. Remember always remove your makeup before going to sleep.
  • Linsoft refreshing sheets: I only started to carry them with me since I lived in Japan. People told me that they sometimes are out of toilet paper in the public bathrooms. It never happened to me, but just to be safe.
  • Inside that pink bag there is my Mini-Kabuki brush from Revlon. I can't apply powder without a Kabuki brush.
  • The body Shop's Japanese Cherry Blossom hand cream: This is my absolute favorite hand cream of all the times. It smells super good, absorbs immediately and is really moisturizing.
  • Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner and Maybelline pencil eyeliner: Remember when you removed your makeup at the friends house? You kind of want to apply some makeup the next day.
  • In my Minnie Mouse case I have some bobby pins and my Omega 3 and Vit. B supplements.
  • That pink case contains girls stuff. ;) You never know....
  • Sanitizer: You don't know what you touch during the day and you can't always wash your hands. I like to clean my hands now and then.
  • Eye moisturizing drops: Because of my contacts, sometimes my eyes become really dry. 
    • If you wear lenses you should alway carry eye drops with you!!
  • Inside that white bag are my lense tweezer.
  • Concealer: If you have skin that needs coverage, you can never go wrong with it.
  • Lipbalm: A must have for me. For some reason, I usually end up having 5 lipbalms in my bag.


What about you guys? What do you carry around?

My friends alway say, that I have everything in my bag...
The products listed above are constantly in my bag. Depending on the day and the occasion, I add several other things.

"You never know when you have to leave the country" ;) Never know when prince charming will come and abduct me. :) The best is to be prepared.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen