Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013

Girls Drama: My Bubbi Complete Brush Kit came in today!!


Nothing better then starting the day with a parcel in the mail. I was aiming for this brushes for such a long time, but I never had the chance to buy them. Finally I decided that it was time to order them.

What are bubbi brushes?

Bubbi brushes are beauty brushes created by the famous Youtube-beautyguru Bubzbeauty.

Where can I buy it?

You can buy the brushes online on her official shop.

What can I buy there?

You can buy the complete kit with all the brushes, the essential kit with the most important brushes or individual brushes.

My delivery

Parcel



The parcel arrived in a small padded bag.

Delivery time

You can choose different shipping options. You have to pay extra for shipping. I choose the "normal" shipping option. It would take 14-28 days. One faster would have been the express, which would take 3-7 days.
If you want to know more about shipping click here.
I received a mail after they sent it. They sent it 2 days after the payment was confirmed. It took only 10 days for the parcel to arrive.

Parcel's content


I received a really nice letter with my brushes.
I really like the design with the individual brushes and what they are used for on the front. It looks really nice and definitely beauty related.

The brushes


The brushes came inside this brush travel-pouch.


The brushes were safely packed inside plastic and the big brushes had also an extra cover to protect the bristle.


The complete kit comes with 12 brushes.


There are 6 face-brushes and 6 eyeshadow-brushes. Two of these brushes are double-sided.


Face-brushes

Eyeshadow-brushes

My first impression

All in one the appearence of all looked based on good quality. Everything looked well made. I was really impressed on how soft the brush bristles are. I'm really happy to own the bubbi brushes and so looking forward to use them.

If you want to know more about BubzBeauty, check out here website.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen