Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

The Challenge: My Current Concealer Review


Don't you agree with me, if I would say that Concealer is one of the most important beauty products?!?
I could never survive without a concealer. I'm the type of girl that always carries around a concealer wherever I go. You never know when you need it.
If you don't need any concealer, than you are really really blessed!!! Remember that!! ;)

Let's be honest, not all the concealer, have the same coverage effect like we would like it to be.
Some packagings seriously suck so badly, that you just want to throw them towards a wall.

The following concealer are the ones, that I'm currently using.


Missha Perfect Concealer


I discovered this concealer not long ago at the Missha store. I fell in love with it. I wrote e separate post about it. Click here, if you want to know more about it. This product smells like borotalco, it's a really pleasant smell. (Not sure, if everybody knows that product, it's really famous in Italy)

Coverage: It has a really great coverage. It's a creamy texture, that covers up really smoothly. It stays on for more then 8 hours. There are 2 different shades available.

Packaging: The product is inside a small pot. It's really easy to use. You can use your bare hands or a brush to apply the cream on your face. You have to use your own brushes, because this product doesn't come with a brush.


Revlon PhotoReady Concealer


This product will probably become one of my all time favorite products. It has a pretty neutral smell.

Coverage: The coverage is extremely good. It's a creamy texture, that you can easily put on the spots, that need coverage and it stays on for over 8 hours. They come in different shades and I like to mix two colors together to achieve my skin tone.

Packaging: This concealer comes in a stick-form. On my opinion it's the best packaging of all of them. You can directly apply the concealer on your face. It's travel-friendly, you doesn't need any tools for application and it's pretty easy to use.

Candy Doll Concealer


Candy Doll belongs to the japanese cosmetic brand Koji and it belongs to the famous japanese Gyaru Tsubasa Masuwaka. She's known for her flawless complexion and dolly look. This is why I purchased the concealer from that brand. It smells kind of like paint for some reason.

Coverage: The coverage is medium. It's more of a fluid texture. I prefer using this concealer to highlight or for underneath my eyes, instead of pimples or red spots, because it doesn't properly covers up.

Packaging: This is the type of packaging, that I hate the most. You can't tell how much product is inside those tubes. I feel like even if there is no product on the brush anymore, there is still tons of product left in the tube. With that brush, it's impossible to reach the sides of the tube and it's there were most of the product is. You can't even cut open the tube with scissors, since the plastic is so hard. I think those packagings are really not convenient at all.

Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer


Etude House is one of the most famous korean Cosmetic brands. It's famous for they cute packagings.
I personally didn't had a reason, why I purchased this concealer. I just am a big fan of Etude House. The product has a really pleasant smell.

Coverage: The coverage is medium. It's a fluid texture, a bit more fluid than the Candy doll concealer.
Also this concealer I only apply it for highlighting or underneath my eyes and not on acne spots.

Packaging: It's the same type of packaging like the Candy Doll concealer. The shade of the brush is a bit different, but it doesn't make any difference on how I feel about it.

On my opinion worst kind of packaging....
From left to right: Candy Doll #1, Etude House #1, Missha Natural Beige and Revlon in #2 and #4

For a good coverage:
On my personal experience, try to go for a creamy textured concealer. It has more of a covering effect than fluid concealer. I prefer using fluid concealer for highlighting or dark cyrcles.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen