Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 30. September 2013

Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum No. 1 Original Review


I discovered this product in mid September in Shinjuku Skinfood shop. They were selling this product as a small sample with a Wash-off scrub.
The fact that it was a bestseller really got my attention.
I'm already using the black sugar wash-off mask from Skinfood and I'm really satisfied with it.

I purchased that sample version and was testing it out for about 2 weeks.
I applied it after my Missha First Treatment Essence. It really felt great on my skin and my skin has become quite brighter then before.

the small sample came with a coupon for the big size
with the small size bottle i also received some cotton pads as samples. I purchased it with the Strawberry black sugar wash-off mask

As I finished my sample version I went back to the store and purchased the big size bottle.
On the big size I had a discount of 500 Yen and I also received a packaging of cotton pads.


The cotton pads have different texture on each side.
On one side they are a bit rougher. With that side you wipe the product in circle motions on your skin.
The other side is softer. With it you tap the product into the skin.

left is the rough side and on the right it's the soft side
Product description

Size: 120ml
Packaging: glas bottle

Containing: The texture is fluid and there are no sugar corns inside. (It's only a watery substance)

Skin type: for all skin types


How it works

This product has the following benefits:

  • skin-brightening
  • anti-wrinkle
  • exfoliating
  • hydrating

This serum is for daily use. It makes your skin softer and smoother.

How to use

Use it after cleansing your face.
Shake the bottle before usage. Put some product on a cotton pad on the rough side. Wipe it over your face. With the soft side of the cotton pad tap the product into your skin.
Continue with applying a moisturizer or with your usual skin care routine.


My personal opinion:

I really like this product. It's really gentle on the skin. It doesn't irritate or burns. It feels moisturizing and it brightens up red spots.
At first your skin gets a bit red, but it lightens up really quickly again. That's probably because of the cotton pads.
I believe that it is a great product, especially for skin that had suffered from acne and now needs to recover from it. 
Since this product is really gentle, also people with sensitive skin can use it.

Kommentare:

  1. Wow this products seems quite the holy grail product, with all its effects! Might purchase soon~ Thanks for the review <3
    PINKIVORYS- click for korean beauty and kpop~ ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for reading my blog =)
      Well I wouldn't say that it's a holy grail product but it makes a good job in mantaining my skin pure.
      I saw that you are a blogger too and just subbed =) would appreciate if you would sub to me too =)

      Thank you

      Love, Aida

      Löschen