Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 23. September 2013

My current Hair Treatment products for dry hair Review


You have dry hair??? You need some treatment, but you don't have time to waste for hair masks? Then how about some quick treatments??

After showering or whenever I feel that my hair look dry. I like to give them some treatment. If I don't have time for a hair mask, I like to apply some hair serum.
The following products are the products that I mostly use for my hair.

Liese Hair Cocktail



If you have dry and frizzy hair, this cocktail is perfect for you. It combines nourishing water with anti-frizz oil. Before using this product you can tell that there are 2 different types of fluid inside. After shaking the bottle they merge together and it looks milky.
It penetrates into the hair without leaving any trace of oiliness.

This is a product that I've been enjoying sooo much. I already knew about it before coming to Japan. I like to apply this product on my hair to prevent them from drying out. I usually apply it after taking a shower on my towel dry hair.

  • It contains 120ml
  • It has a peachy scent.


Essential Damage-Care Nourishing and Straighting Rich Premiere Hair Serum


This serum is made for people who have damaged hair. It contains honey oil to provide care. It leaves the hair moisturized and smooth while repairing the damage. The hair doesn't feel oily at all.

This product I use it specially for the hair tips. It has more of an oily texture, than the Liese Hair Cocktai.

  • It contains 60ml
  • It has a really sweet scent to it. It kind of reminds me of raspberry.

Etude House Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist


This mist provides shine to the hair. It has a floral scent. You can easily spray it all over your hair. It doesn't appear oily.

I love to spray this product on my hair. It gives them a really nice glow and it smells sooo good. I especially like it because it makes my hair smell sooo good.

  • It contains 120ml
  • It has a really nice floral scent.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen