Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 7. September 2013

My Birthday Present: Chanel Lipstick and Blush - Must have been a good friend =)

My birthday was not long ago and my friends surprised me with Chanel as a present.  I was sooo speechless when they hand me over the Chanel bag.
I've never own Chanel beauty products.
The moment you receive Chanel as a present, must mean that you was a good friend, right?!? =)



Lipstick Rouge Coco Shine No. 88 Esprit




It's a really pretty pink color. After applying it on the lips it feels really moisturizing and lightweight. After about 10 minutes, it feels as if the lipstick became one with the lips. I don't know if this makes any sence, but I think it's the easiest explanation for that feeling.
It stays on for about 6 hours without smudging.





Le Blush Crème de Chanel - Fard à Joues Crème - Cream Blush No. 64 Inspiration


This is a cream blush. It's the easiest to apply it with your bare hands and tap it on your cheek.
The color is really pretty. It looks really natural on the cheeks.



With the product you receive a small travelbag. The packaging has a mirror in it.
The packaging comes with no sponge or brush.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen