Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 14. September 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Review

After using this product for a few months, so far I really like this product.
It definitely lasts for a long time. The bottle is huge. It's definitely worth the price.
Online it's available on Yesstyle.com.

I purchased the big bottle that contains 500ml. I think this will last me for almost a year.

How it works:

This product is a 7 in 1 solution. You soak some product on a cotton pad and tap it over your face, concentrating on the spots where your pores are clearly visible.

7 in 1
  • Deep cleanses pores
  • Maintain ph 4.5
  • Control large mount of sebum
  • Minimize appearance of pores
  • Refine the skin tones
  • Keep the elasticity of pores
  • Moisturize inside and outside of skin

My pores have become less visible. I can see that it cleanses very deeply. My cotton pads are always full with with eccess oil and sebum. My skin feels moisturized after applying the product.
So most of what the product indicates are fulfilled. Still I feel that there is something missing. I somehow am expecting more from it. It's as if the product isn't fully completed.

What I really like about this product is the bottle. It has on top of it a pump, where you can put your cotton pad on and pump the fluid on it. It was actually the packaging that gained my attention. It looks sooo cool.



Kommentare:

  1. So many good reviews on this product! I love the packaging as well, so that's absolutely a "pro" for me! Thanks for the review!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for reading =) The packaging is really amazing =)

      Löschen
  2. Wonder Pore Freshener really amazed me~
    even the whole Wonder Pore Line

    That cool pump also peek my attention!

    luzzang.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I only tried this product from the wonder pore line. yeah the packaging is amazing =) thanks for reading =)

      Löschen