Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Donnerstag, 5. September 2013

Etude House CC Cream Glow Review


CC Cream - What is that?

CC = Correcting & Care

CC Cream are basically the next generation of BB Creams.

Like BB Creams they have UV Protection, Coverage and Anti-Aging properties.

While BB Creams are for all skin types, CC Creams are perfect for problematical skin types.
Like the name says, it's a correcting cream. It diminuishes redness, corrects fine lines and skin tone for a longer term.

That leads us to the difference between the BB Cream. While the BB Cream is acting for the moment, a CC Cream acts for a longer term.

CC Creams ---- for the future of your skin!!


Etude House CC Cream Glow

Etude House came out with 2 different CC Creams. Glow and Silky.

Since the formula is white, it is perfect for every skin tone.




Product description


8 in 1 Multi-Function

  • Anti-Aging
  • Stress Relief
  • Hydration
  • Whitening
  • Sun Protection SPF30/PA++
  • Tone-Up
  • Smooth Texture
  • Luminosity

How it works

For some reason I prefer applying this cream with my bare hands. I usually use a beauty blender or a brush. It might be because the cream is white and it's the easiest to blend it in with my hands.


The cream is really lightweight. It feels like not wearing any product at all.
They coverage is really weak. It doesn't covers up a lot. Especially red spots are still visible. After this cream there is definitely a touch of concealer needed.

I was thinking about mixing this cream together with my BB Cream. That way it would have a stronger coverage.
It doesn't stay on for a long time. After about 4 hours my T-Zone becomes really oily and the cream starts to smudge. Be sure to bring oil-plotting paper and powder with you.

The packaging comes with a pump. For me one of the most important things. It makes you  regulate the right amount of product and it's hygenic.
After starting to use this product my red spots have lighten up.

My persona opinion

Honestly I expected much more from this product. Even if it's a benefitial cream, it should still concentrate on coverage and staying in place for at least 8 hours.
Who wants to apply a cream with knowing that after 4 hours you have to reapply it?!?
I want a cream that I can relay on. A cream that keeps my skin flawless for over 8 hours. A day is long and the nights sometimes are even longer. It might have been Summer when I was using this product and probably the humid weather was causing the oiliness in my face, but still I don't want to look in a mirror to realise that my makeup is melting away!!
I really was hoping for more than just that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen