Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 11. August 2013

My Favorites: Missha M Perfect Cover SPF 40/42 PA+++ Review


This BB Cream used to be my first BB Cream that I've ever tried. I basically fell in love with it.
It has been more then 2 years since I started to use it and still now it's one of the best BB Creams I've ever tried.
It is also the only BB Cream that I used up until the end.
It has a great coverage, it feels really light on the skin, it stays on the whole day and it blends in with the skin perfectly.

Perfect for Summertime

I never really had a special season to apply this product, since it can be used everyday. Recently I started to enjoy using this product in summer. Here in Japan the summer is really hot and humid. With this heat I sometimes feel like my face is melting away. It was really important for me to find a BB Cream that stays on the whole day, even with this heat.

This BB Cream is perfect for hot and humid summerdays. It has SPF 40 or 42. (In Japan it's 40 for whatever reason...) It stays on the whole day without looking cakey. Even if you are exposed the whole day to the sun. Even while tapping away the sweat or refreshing your face with water spray, it still stays on perfectly.
I really am grateful to have this BB Cream. It's definitely one of my summer essentials.


Product description:

  • Whitening
  • Anti-Wrinkle
  • UV Protection
  • Suitable for acne-prone skin
  • Even and natural looking coverage
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • It protects the skin and provides it with moisture. 

The bottle contains 50gr. The price for one bottle is 2500 Yen. (19.50 EUR)

 In Japan only 2 different shades are available.

No. 21 Light Beige (I use this shade in winter)
No. 23 Natural Beige ( I use this shade in summer)

On the asian websites Sasa and Yesstyle the have 3 different shades.

No. 21 Light Beige
No. 23 Natural Beige
No. 27 Honey Beige

In the US they have even more. check out the US website misshaus

No. 13 Milky Beige
No. 21 Light Beige
No. 23 Natural Beige
No. 27 Honey Beige
No. 31 Golden Beige


Packaging

Missha has some really great packagings. Most of their BB Creams comes with pumps. Which is for me really important. It helps me to get the right amount of product.

The right amount

I usually only need one pump of this BB Cream to cover up my entire face. It depends on how much you have to cover up. But I used to have really bad acne and my face was really often red. One pump was still enough to cover up everything. Less is more then enough. If you apply too much product, your face will only look cakey, what we want to avoid. So try to not apply too much.

Consistency

The consistency is not that fluid, compared to other BB Cream it's more on the thicker side. It's really easy to apply it with a brush. You can also use your finger. It blends in perfectly with your skin. It doesn't fell heavy on the skin.

What really got my attention about this product was the smelling. It smells amazingly good!!! It kind of reminds me a bit of Nivea, but it's slightly different. You don't smell it after applying it. So don't worry about it.



This is in the shade no. 23.
I don't take more than this amount to cover up my entire face. If you need more you can still add a bit. It's always better to start with less, since you can always add product.









At first it seems that the product is a bit lighter then the skin...










... but after blending in everything, it looks totally natural.









Left: with BB Cream; Right: Bare face
completely covered with BB Cream


You can order the asian version on the following websites.

http://www.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=104006902003

yesstyle.com just search on the website for Missha and filter it on the Bestseller. There you can find the different shades and they also have different packagings.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen