Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 25. August 2013

Collagen for your skin


Collagen supplements are a huge trend here in Japan.


 
Collagen is a protein present in every body. It's responsible for the body's structure.
It is responsible for the skin's strength and elasticity.
The production of collagen decreases as we get older, which is the reason why we get wrinkles and fine lines.


They come in different variation. The following are my favorites:

  • powder
  • gelée drinks
  • gelée desserts


The Meiji Amino Collagen is a bestseller on the online shop Sasa.com.
I purchased also the Shiseido Collagen, because this brand is one of the most famous japanese all over the world and I was curious on how it would be.


  • One spoon per day.

The powder can be consumed in different ways:
  • with your daily coffee
  • with your juice
  • with your yoghurt

I always eat one yoghurt a day with it.
  
 As for the gelée supplements there is not really a rule on how many you should eat. I always try to eat one of these two per day.
They come in different flavours. Some of these gelée product don't come with Collagen. Before buying them check if in the ingredients Collagen is listed. (コラーゲン)

Gelée drinks
I'm not really a huge fan of these drinks. It feels kind of weird in the mouth. Basically the Shiseido drinks are the only one that I like to drink.

These product might not be available in Europe. It's also hard to find them online. I would suggest to buy the powder, which are available on mostly all asian online shop. Check out Sasa.com

Personal opinion

I feel that my skin as gotten much better, than back in Switzerland. My skin is more smoothe, I have less breakouts and it looks healthier.
I would say that it's definitely also because of the Collagen supplements.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen