Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Montag, 19. August 2013

Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon Review

The cosmetic brand Bourjois really got my attention. It really surprised me with their lipstick brands. They are really pigmented and stay on for a long time.
As I was passing by the beauty section in a shopping mall, I discovered those new lipsticks.

Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick

Revlon has them. Clinique has them and now even Bourjois has them. I wonder who's next... =)


As I saw them in the store, I was totally excited to try them out.

They come in 4 different color shades. The packaging is really cute and practical.
I absolutely love those crayon packagings.

Description

  • SPF 15
  • Waterproof color
  • 10 hour stay
  • comfort and hydration
  • bare lip sensation
  • moisturizing
  • good pigmentation
  • light and non-sticky texture


Price: 1365 Yen (10.51 EUR)





First impression

The moment I applied it on my lips, I fell in love with this product. It's really pigmented, it stays on for a really long time. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't feel sticky. It feels really moisturizing and it gives a really nice shine to the lips.
I really like how it smells. The smell kind of reminds me to the Nivea cream. It's a really light smelling and you don't smell it, when it's on your lips.

The darkest color is definitely my favorite. It's in the shade 1 "Red Sunrise". It's such a nice red and perfect for summer.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen